• Elite Member
  • 63 posts
  • Covers:158

• Rank (last 60 days):
    44th in PC Games
    3rd in Playstation 3
    3rd in Xbox 360

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

I mean you can't report covers, you can't even pm most people becuase of errors absolute joke to be honest. And don't get me started on the covers thats getting allowed on this site. Their they not done right, lo-res or stolen. I mean take the witcher 2 PAL covers that i noticed today, logos with atari and thq on them. Those 2 companys have nothing to do with the game, therefore total waste of time downloading them or even uploading them.

#2 Covergal

Covergal

Advanced Member

• 365 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

Odd ones slip through, you only notice them when you are looking for that particular cover. Covers do get plagurised like everything else on the net, can only delete the newer one when its pointed out. Cheer up its Easter, holiday time.. :)

What goes around comes around

#3 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

Could just be the template that particular member has. And I am guessing that the average Joe maybe does not know that those companies have nothing to do with the game and could quite possibly not even care. I know next to nothing about game covers - except for the ones I myself own - I only scan not create - and would not nor did I notice anything out of the ordinary with the cover - guess I am just stupid.
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#4 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts
  • Location:That little place in my head the Dr. told me to stay away from...
  • Covers:1602

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Some of us here would have been more than happy to help you find what you are looking for or even create a cover for you as we consider this to be a community for sharing. We allow all to participate as we do not want to be like many of the other sites who believe they are all high and mighty and very cliquish. Nor do we want to be a site whose entire database is of stolen work. Being negative and nasty is no way to make anyone want to help you. I use the word "community" with a very strong emphasis on what community means. In a matter of minutes I would have been able to modify that cover to accurate information, thus providing you with what you were seeking. May I suggest you edit your post to a much friendlier tone and I will be more than happy to provide you with what you are looking for.... By looking at your work on a site that strictly does game covers one would think that you could either create your own or modify any of these to fit your needs. You seem to fancy yourself as a custom label maker so I'm not sure what your real issue is here. And if all you are doing is looking for a fight, please do not waste my time. (cough cough http://www.freecover...771c/front.html )

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 condorxx

condorxx

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 4 posts
  • Covers:9

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

I have no problem with the content, but the site's servers can no longer handle the traffic. Getting to any page or download takes forever or times out completely.
If their business is so good, they should spend a little of the money we are paying for better servers!

#6 KenWadsworth

KenWadsworth

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Actually, the site is very popular, and includes many who settle for free covers (like myself). Perhaps the site is culling us.

#7 diplontouvaros

diplontouvaros

• Elite Member
  • 43 posts
  • Covers:31257

• Rank (last 60 days):
    1st in Music CD
    56th in Music DVD
    25th in Soundtrack

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

This site is kicking ass...I tried uploading in 3 other sites that I am registered but it's a pain in the ass...
Hope the site will get back to narmal as it was...
Aggelos
Posted Image

#8 Max

Max

The Go-To Guy

• Admin
  • 1,396 posts
  • Covers:35049

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

Upload issue resolved.

#9 musicbuoy

musicbuoy

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 418 posts
  • Covers:164

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

Some of us here would have been more than happy to help you find what you are looking for or even create a cover for you as we consider this to be a community for sharing. We allow all to participate as we do not want to be like many of the other sites who believe they are all high and mighty and very cliquish. Nor do we want to be a site whose entire database is of stolen work. Being negative and nasty is no way to make anyone want to help you. I use the word "community" with a very strong emphasis on what community means. In a matter of minutes I would have been able to modify that cover to accurate information, thus providing you with what you were seeking. May I suggest you edit your post to a much friendlier tone and I will be more than happy to provide you with what you are looking for.... By looking at your work on a site that strictly does game covers one would think that you could either create your own or modify any of these to fit your needs. You seem to fancy yourself as a custom label maker so I'm not sure what your real issue is here. And if all you are doing is looking for a fight, please do not waste my time. (cough cough http://www.freecover...771c/front.html )

Well said
It's Nice To Be Nice ............... & It's Free

#10 sassyjo10

sassyjo10

Rookie

• 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

This site has the most covers but Seems to be down a lot lately and reason why?