• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lordFRZA

lordFRZA

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:24 AM

I'm printing on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (larger than DVD Cover) but I can't seem to get all the image on the page with out shrinking it. It can fit because there is atleast 1/2 an inch of white paper between the end of the image and the edge of the paper.
Is there a way to change the margin for the printer? It is an HP psc2110v all-in-one. How do I get the whole image on the page, at the right size?

#2 COOL_Stoner

COOL_Stoner

The COOL One

• Gold Member
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computer Repair and Upgrading, Electronic Repair (flat screen TVs, Ipods, DVD Players, Media Players)Chess, Playing guitar
  • Covers:11

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE(lordFRZA @ Nov 10 2009, 11:24 PM)
I'm printing on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (larger than DVD Cover) but I can't seem to get all the image on the page with out shrinking it. It can fit because there is atleast 1/2 an inch of white paper between the end of the image and the edge of the paper.
Is there a way to change the margin for the printer? It is an HP psc2110v all-in-one. How do I get the whole image on the page, at the right size?

View Post

Although it may appear that the printed picture will fit on a 8.5X11 paper it just won't fit ok the printer default will not let you overprint beyond its capability, I suggest you print on a larger paper 8.5X14 as a default paper size and then your images will not cut off.

#3 lexielemon

lexielemon

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:28 PM

I've always printed on 8 1/2 by 11 paper, but as of recently the end of the dvd cover is getting cut off for some reason? Does anyone know why? Or how to fix it for that matter??? it's so annoying!

#4 nosidam

nosidam

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Garden & My Pet Dogs
    Both Cocker Spanials
  • Covers:1076

• Rank (last 60 days):
    3rd in DVD Movie
    4th in HD-DVD Movie

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

I use DVD Cover Printmaster. Set default paper on printer to A4.
Try printing just the outline of the cover and adjust margins of printmaster so as to get whole cover.

Cheers fur noo