86 replies to this topic

#81 Alec2

Alec2

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 16 posts
  • Covers:21

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:41 AM

I know nothing lasts for ever but I honestly thought this was one dedicated guy who certainly had earned my respect as he stood above all others and produced the best cover site on the net, what a great loss - so sad.

What baffles me is that no statement has been made by Max and to be fare to his followers that at least should have happened. Never the less I thank Max for all the covers I have got from him and wish him the very best in the future.

#82 calvados

calvados

Calvados

• Gold Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:M.G. Cars, Steam Trains, Garden Railways, Archery and of course good movies.
  • Covers:399

• Rank (last 60 days):
    16th in TV Series

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:39 PM

Hi Max,

Whatever the problem is, be personal, financial or legal.. I think you have a moral obligation to post a message to let everyone know what is happening. People have spent their money and for some of us hours of time designing covers to upload. As the sites founder, we have an obligation to you, but you also have an obligation to everyone else. Please, please, let us know something. Even if the site is finished, at least let us know. Hope to hear something from you.

Calvados

#83 uniqueblacklady

uniqueblacklady

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

It's been a few days and I haven't been able to download any DVD covers from the site.  What seems to be the problem?  Am I doing something wrong?

#84 flugo

flugo

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:06 PM

I HAVE JUST PAID FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP. STILL UNABLE TO SEE COVERS.  if THIS SITE NO LONGER OFFERS COVERS THEN I WILL HAVE TO STOP PAYMENT OF THE MEMBERSHIP. DO NOT NEED TO SPEND MONEY AND RECEIVE NOTHING FOR IT.

FLUGO43

#85 audioroarX

audioroarX

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 4 posts
  • Covers:19

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:18 AM

Oww, thanks God upload features is back and still recovering old covers.. The Freecovers.net is back

#86 testikle

testikle

Advanced Member

• 380 posts
  • Covers:2052

• Rank (last 60 days):
    15th in Anime DVD
    82nd in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in DVD Movie
    69th in Music DVD

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:37 AM

I'm not seeing uploads working yet.

#87 audioroarX

audioroarX

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 4 posts
  • Covers:19

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:55 AM

I'm not seeing uploads working yet.

I'm already upload some covers now.. Still needs admin approval but it's works for me