Photo

Recent Service Interruption (504 Gateway Error etc)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

Thanks for looking into my membership details so quickly. I remember being confused about the "Lifetime" option back when I became a member, and I'm just as confused now. :blink: The wording is a bit misleading: My membership status indicates, "Gold Member (1 year) Ends 2037"? But I have a copy of my PayPal transaction that indicates a lifetime membership, at a cost of $15.00 ???? In any event, I want to be a lifetime member, if I can understand what I need to do for that to happen. :)

You had one payment for $10 - then you paid the upgrade of $15 - as Lifetime was $25 at that time. 2037 was just the perimeters that were set up for Lifetime.
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#22 bruins070

bruins070

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 3 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hi, I am getting the same issues. I've been gold for a little over a year. paid to upgrade again a few months ago and keep getting the upgrade to gold. I did use paypal. anyway I can fix it?

#23 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

Hi, I am getting the same issues. I've been gold for a little over a year. paid to upgrade again a few months ago and keep getting the upgrade to gold. I did use paypal. anyway I can fix it?

Do you have a PayPal receipt dated after that?? If so - PLEASE PM me a 'copy & paste' copy of the receipt. And YES - we are experiencing a PayPal issue.
Thank You
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"