Epson R220

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wil.hammer

wil.hammer

• 32 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:35 PM

Hi, has anyone else had this problem, when I go to print to a CD it comes up with Reload the tray, then press the Paper button on the printer. The tray moves so i know the PC has linked with the printer, but when it doesn't make any difference. Have had this printing for about 2yrs, first problem i have had with printer CD/DVDs any help appreciated.

#2 obbis24lb

obbis24lb

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 209 posts
  • Covers:102

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE(wil.hammer @ Feb 5 2008, 11:35 PM)
Hi, has anyone else had this problem, when I go to print to a CD it comes up with Reload the tray, then press the Paper button on the printer. The tray moves so i know the PC has linked  with the printer, but when it doesn't make any difference. Have had this printing for about 2yrs, first problem i have had with printer CD/DVDs any help appreciated.

View Post

TRY GENTLY PUSHING THE TRAY INTO PRINTER WHEN FEEDING STARTS -WORKS ON MINE cheers.gif JOHN

#3 Simon R.

Simon R.

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:05 AM

I just try couple of time and on the 3d or 4th works just fine.
InkJet Cartridges & Laser Toner Cartridges

#4 potvin

potvin

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • Covers:8

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:24 AM

I once heard that somebody had it too close to the wall...(the printer) But seeing as u owned the printer for a while I am assuming its not that. Just make sure there's nothing in behind the printer. I own two epsons and both of them have not had that problem as of yet....

#5 musicbuoy

musicbuoy

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 418 posts
  • Covers:164

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

I know this is an old topic but i've just started getting the same problem ie, "CD/DVD tray not set correctly, reload the tray then press the paper button on the printer"

Has anybody successfully solved this problem or it the end of the line for my printer?

The printer works fine when printing on paper.
It's Nice To Be Nice ............... & It's Free

#6 rouky

rouky

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

just install a couple of band aid plasters on the piece that receives
the tray it works or it could be that the guide rollers are durty clean them with alcool.

#7 rouky

rouky

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

just install a couple of band aid plasters on the piece that receives
the tray it works or it could be that the guide rollers are durty clean them with alcool.