• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 spangle02

spangle02

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

I have an Epson R265 and wish for the first time to use the cd printing tray to print image directly to the cd. I have downloaded cd from the cover section here but how do I then print the cd image directly to my cd without having to use labels any help would be appreciated.

#2 Covergal

Covergal

Advanced Member

• 365 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

Have you installed the software that came with the printer? If so then in programs you should see cd print, start it up then follow instructions.

What goes around comes around

#3 spangle02

spangle02

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

It didnt come with any software or instructions i had to download the driver myself

#4 spangle02

spangle02

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:23 AM

I have now got it working but only half the dvd was printed what settings do i need for full disc print

#5 jasckluis

jasckluis

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:51 AM

I Was not having clear answer for your problem to fix. But i can say that printing the cd image directly to the cd with out using the label have some advantages like
-Low cost
-Convenience
-Reduce potential drive damage

Edited by jenkins0, 03 December 2011 - 05:58 AM.
Removed outside links from post

#6 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

This is the driver for the printer. I hope.

http://www.epson.co...._CODE=OTHERSOFT

#7 jinnie

jinnie

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Films obviously, my family, music, reading, If there is one thing I could not live without it would be books. Back alot better but I don't want to agravate it so not back into the fitness yet!! Swimming, specially with my kids, its such a giggle, but not done for a while, I'll sit and read and watch them having fun instead. How come your mind goes blank at these things huh?
  • Covers:166

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Import the cd image do not drag and drop (it will only say it isn't the right sort of file)

When you import it, it won't be the right size, so just resize it (after you have altered the disc template to the discs you use or you will lose half the picture) Once that has been done, print, and it should be as you want it.

The standard disc size has the large middle, rather than the small hole we generally get now, so you much edit the size and save it, to save having to redo it everytime.

Unfortunately tho, you will have to resize every label you want to print on the disc unless you have done one and saved it. No getting around that hon sorry.

Hope that helps, any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us