• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DAVtheBLUE

DAVtheBLUE

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:57 PM

I have got a ati radeon 9250 graphics card but all is not well. I have looked to update drivers but I still have problems with it. When I first boot up it sticks in a loop and when I play 3d games, well we won't even go there. Is there anyone who can help?

Cheers
Dav

#2 emmiejade

emmiejade

• Gold Member
  • 40 posts
  • Covers:126

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:20 AM

one of the worst things with graph cards is the compatibility factor, ive had loads which aint compatable with mine, i play online games alot so i need gd grapgics, but ive had to stick with a low 6200 nvidia graph card, and i still have alot of probs with that, good with 3d games but 2d, well thats another story

#3 mariuscox

mariuscox

Rookie

• 14 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 27 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

Try change it or try change the motherboard. From my experience, ATI runs better on Intel chipset.

#4 J.P.

J.P.

• 32 posts
  • Covers:4

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:19 AM

Depending upon what your budget is, you can get good socket 939 mobo's and chips at good prices now. The FX55 sandiego in fact is only 199.99 over at newegg. It's just a single core chip, but it still screams.

I just bought, today in fact, the Asus A8N32 Deluxe SLI mobo for only 162 bucks. It was like 200+ when s939 was top dog. Now with am2 and core 2 duo AMD has dropped its prices on the old stuff. Still runs all those aps great though!

[edit] - crap just saw the English flag under your name, so forget asbout the newegg thing, sorry my bad.

[edit II] - just saw the date on the posts, again my bad. just totaly ignore all of this as it is completly useless. huh.gif
Posted Image

#5 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts
  • Covers:6065

• Rank (last 60 days):
    4th in Blu-Ray Movie
    20th in PC Games
    10th in Playstation 3
    12th in TV Series

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:59 AM

i had problems with a radeon graphics card, i have a 9200SE which came with PC and i upgraded to a 9800 pro and i got green stripes up and down the screen, i would say my the pC didn't like it. So i'm getting a new one, hopefully soon.

Edit: See what you mean with the date.