• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 the_boss0012004

the_boss0012004

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • Covers:14

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:44 PM

Hi i have an epson r285 with continuous ink supply and i follow the instructions given by the supplier to reset the inkl supply but for some reason it wont reset. i have to take the cartridges out a little and re insert them

can anyone help me please i bought this from rpm1000 and he wont answer mails regards to this but yet he will answer mails for sales?????????

ta

#2 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:33 AM

If you dont like that video, there are a few more on the right side to have a look. Hope you find the right one for your problem.

#3 jimmomech8

jimmomech8

jimmomech8

• Gold Member
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retirement. Cabninet Making, Movie Collection, Photography and Graphic Arts
  • Covers:343

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE(the_boss0012004 @ May 26 2009, 03:44 PM)
Hi i have an epson r285 with continuous ink supply and i follow the instructions given by the supplier to reset the inkl supply but for some reason it wont reset. i have to take the cartridges out a little and re insert them

can anyone help me please i bought this from rpm1000 and he wont answer mails regards to this but yet he will answer mails for sales?????????
ta

View Post

Usually with an Epson, if you have a ink supply problem it is most likely the chip on the cartridge that is the problem. Some after market ink cartridge chips do not keep up with Epson's constant chip updates. If you are using Epson cartridges contact Epson and if you are lucky you might find a Tech there that knows what he is talking about. But don't hold your breath waiting for such a Tech as most of them barely speak English!

#4 the_boss0012004

the_boss0012004

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • Covers:14

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

thanks for the replys guys havent sorted the problem yet as the videos i have seen are for a different ink supply system to mine but ill keep looking

QUOTE(jimmomech8 @ May 27 2009, 01:49 PM)
Usually with an Epson, if you have a ink supply problem it is most likely the chip on the cartridge that is the problem. Some after market ink cartridge chips do not keep up with Epson's constant chip updates. If you are using Epson cartridges contact Epson and if you are lucky you might find a Tech there that knows what he is talking about. But don't hold your breath waiting for such a Tech as most of them barely speak English!

View Post