• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cobler

cobler

• 3 posts
  • Interests:Music, Films, Archery.
  • Covers:0

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:29 PM

Can anyone of you good people out there help me with a problem I'm having getting a disc image to print correctly alligned with a label.I am using a HP a 2575 photoprint printer, nero 9 suite templates and Neato disc labels with nero set for Neato 2up labels, and they keep printing about an eighth of an inch out of allignment from top to bottom. :angry: has anyone any idea how i can correct this problem. ps i also found the same problem when using the Neato website templates, so i think it may have something to do with my printer or perhaps not. can anyone please help, thanks in advance.

#2 TNeal

TNeal

WANNA BE COVER DESIGHNER

• Gold Member
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Old classic monster movies, horror movies, sci fi, and music of many types. Including metal, pop, some rap and country. I collect bootleg concerts.
  • Covers:680

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:16 AM

Can anyone of you good people out there help me with a problem I'm having getting a disc image to print correctly alligned with a label.I am using a HP a 2575 photoprint printer, nero 9 suite templates and Neato disc labels with nero set for Neato 2up labels, and they keep printing about an eighth of an inch out of allignment from top to bottom. :angry: has anyone any idea how i can correct this problem. ps i also found the same problem when using the Neato website templates, so i think it may have something to do with my printer or perhaps not. can anyone please help, thanks in advance.

ARE YOU INSERTING THE LABELS CORRECTLY? THE ARROWS ON THE LABEL PAGE NEED TO BE POINTED DOWN. ARE YOU USING THE CORRECT TEMPLATE? NEATO LABELS COME WITH MANY DIFFERENT TEMPLATES. MAKE SURE YOUR PRINTER IS USING THE CORRECT TEMPLATE, THE SAME AS YOUR LABEL PAPER.

#3 cobler

cobler

• 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Thanks for the reply TNeal, when you say the arrows should be pointed down do you mean they should point towards me as my printer feeds in from the front and feeds out through the front. And you may be right on the second point as the labels come as 2 up with core and spine but nero has no paper selector for that, :( only for 2up. Any ideas. :)
cobler

#4 TNeal

TNeal

WANNA BE COVER DESIGHNER

• Gold Member
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Old classic monster movies, horror movies, sci fi, and music of many types. Including metal, pop, some rap and country. I collect bootleg concerts.
  • Covers:680

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:33 PM

When inserting the paper into the printer, the end with the arows go in first.

I actually use the Mediaface program the neato labels were designed for. Works beautifully.

#5 cobler

cobler

• 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:07 PM

Yep thats the way i've been doing it but like i said its out of allignment,going to try the Neato program again and see what happens. Thanks for your help TNeal and i'll let you know how i get on. :) :)

#6 Alecarrdus

Alecarrdus

Hi

• 8 posts
  • Interests:girls

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:21 PM

no m8 you can fix the drive with only the dvd key ... if you can send me all of your data i can give it a try to build from you your firmware .

#7 fastrick

fastrick

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:35 PM

If you are using NEATO Labels, why not use Neato software.  That is the only software I use for labels.