• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 909stevep

909stevep

Experienced Rookie

• 22 posts
  • Covers:149

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

Hi everyone, I want to thank everyone for their support by downloading my custom TV covers. I will not be making anymore covers because I've been told by one of the people who approve covers that my layouts suck, and when I ask how to improve them all I get is go look at the pro's on how they make their's which does not explain anything to me, it takes me days and days to make a cover and to get it rejected just because a certain person does not like it , its just wasting my time, especially as I follow all the requirements listed. so it has come to the point where its this person's personnel choice instead of your choice weather to download my covers. 

I have always liked the fact that this website gave us multiple choices to choose from., I am not a pro graphics designer, but my top 8 covers have over 5.000 downloads which I know is not alot but my type of layouts don't suck there just different  (why there called CUSTOM) that they get rejected just because of someones personnel choice.

#2 Roustabout_1

Roustabout_1

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 16 posts
  • Covers:105

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:49 AM

Sorry to hear that mate. I would lend a hand but i ain't into DVD covers yet. still learning myself. Get yourself  look at the original cover and try getting yours as close to that as possible. Still gonna be a custom. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covers, custom