• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 909stevep

909stevep

Experienced Rookie

• 20 posts
  • Covers:136

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

Hi everyone, I want to thank everyone for their support by downloading my custom TV covers. I will not be making anymore covers because I've been told by one of the people who approve covers that my layouts suck, and when I ask how to improve them all I get is go look at the pro's on how they make their's which does not explain anything to me, it takes me days and days to make a cover and to get it rejected just because a certain person does not like it , its just wasting my time, especially as I follow all the requirements listed. so it has come to the point where its this person's personnel choice instead of your choice weather to download my covers. 

I have always liked the fact that this website gave us multiple choices to choose from., I am not a pro graphics designer, but my top 8 covers have over 5.000 downloads which I know is not alot but my type of layouts don't suck there just different  (why there called CUSTOM) that they get rejected just because of someones personnel choice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covers, custom