• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wallclimber

Wallclimber

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

How do you get "credit" for your uploads?  I tried one, it was accepted and listed from what I could tell, but my profile still shows "0".  Did I miss a step?  Being a Newbie it is obvious I have a lot to learn.

#2 tricky1ricky

tricky1ricky

Ol' Git

• Gold Member
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Repairing other people's pc's, watching films & eating Italian food
  • Covers:380

• Rank (last 60 days):
    72nd in DVD Movie

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

You have to bear in mind that Max has had a lot of personal problems and the uploading was down for about 5 months.

We were only able to start uploading again about a week go, and all the members were waiting to upload their covers, myself included.

Can you imagine the amount of new covers that have been uploaded and had to be set in place - a pretty tough job all at once. I think they've managed to get somewhere catching up, but there is still a back log. Some covers I uploaded a few days ago are in place, but I uploaded another one a day ago, and that's still waiting to be approved.

(edit 15/09  - now approved)

There a couple of things you can check in the meantime -

- go back to the covers page and click the upload button again. It will either be blank (that means your cover has gone through the system) and above the upload box is a My Account box and there it will say Welcome, Wallclimber
You have uploaded x (number) covers and are a .... blank

IF BLANK

- feed down the page, (below the info part ) and below that is where there are problems - if any - with your upload and that is where it would say Your last x (number) cover(s) were renamed by the moderators - so you would have to do a search with the new name

or

- if that is also blank just do a search for your cover to see it's been approved

Hope my explanation helps you as a newbie

cheers