4th in Blu-Ray Movie
    20th in PC Games
    10th in Playstation 3
    12th in TV Series

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:49 AM

Tell us the best PS3 game you have played and why:
Tell us the worst PS3 game you have played and why:
Tell us what game you would want updated for PS3:

Also rate you best and worse game from 1 - 10 - 10 is best, 1 is worse.

BEST GAME SO FAR: GTA IV, because its realistic, fun, improved from previous game, main character better. The only bad would be could have had more missions. i rate it 9/10

WORST GAME SO FAR: Kane & Lynch Dead Men: This is one of two crappie games I have played, i can't remember the title of the the one but it was chnese/japanese or something i suppose a bit similar to Kane & Lynch but a different style. both of these games rate 1/10

GAME I WANT UPDATED: Well i have two, True Crime because the main character in the second one was awful. The other game Primal, because they only ever made one and is very rare type of game.

I can't wait for Tomb Raider.

#2 sb4100

sb4100

Sb4100

• Elite Member
  • 6,533 posts
  • Interests:Many Interests
  • Covers:30890

• Rank (last 60 days):
    2nd in Anime DVD
    2nd in DVD Movie
    4th in HD-DVD Movie
    2nd in Music DVD
    19th in Other Console
    3rd in Playstation 3
    2nd in TV Series
    19th in VCD

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:06 AM

best one so far is gta iv. and then burnout paradise. the worst one is sega rally. im looking forward to the next driver out this year

#3 crunch

crunch

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 18 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:13 AM

Way to bring up an old thread... But Uncharted: Drake's fortune is by far the best game I've played so far. Doesn't get 'samey' ala GTA4, visually it is fantastic and you just really don't know whats coming next. I finished it yesterday (4 days of solid play) but will go back and get all the bonuses and shiz.......

Worst? I'm pretty picky, Timeshift was VERY generic, but a lot of fun, MOH airborne was disappointing....... can't say I've played a BAD game though......

#4 ashley123208

ashley123208

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

Killzone 2 has a offline mode where its the same as online only the enemy's are cpu's. The graphics from killzone are amazing too. Call of Duty 5 has split screen fighting and campain co op. Also it has Nazi Zombies which is two player split screen. And mostly all sports games are multiplayer and are fun.Hope you find a good game.
PS3 Controllers

#5 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,297 posts
  • Covers:6006

• Rank (last 60 days):
    4th in Blu-Ray Movie
    20th in PC Games
    10th in Playstation 3
    12th in TV Series

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:29 AM

Moving on from GTA IV, tomb raider was disappointing, although the best two games I've payed recently was Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (where tomb raider should be) and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, they were both excellent and the best PS3 games in existence.

#6 roselen03

roselen03

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

hello people help needed if possible please.Got a PS3 for xmas,the newer slimline one and wondered if I can play downloaded games on it?? If so what programme would I use to burn it on and what kind of discs.
This is coming from a female so please guys be gentle

downloading ps3 games <> burning ps3 games

#7 cavinsmither

cavinsmither

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:01 AM

Best PS3 game is Grand Theft Auto IV and I have played this game one year ago. It is the best because it has superb single player story mode. The worst PS3 game that I've played was RFOM only because I don't like first person shooters.
flash drive

#8 Fredricka

Fredricka

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:15 AM

Tell us the best PS3 game you have played and why:
Tell us the worst PS3 game you have played and why:
Tell us what game you would want updated for PS3:

Also rate you best and worse x360key game from 1 - 10 - 10 is best, 1 is worse.

BEST GAME SO FAR: GTA IV, because its realistic, fun, improved from wifirobin previous game, main character better. The only bad would be could have had more missions. i rate it 9/10

WORST GAME SO FAR: Kane & Lynch Dead Men: This is one of two crappie games I have played, i can't remember the title of the the one but it was chnese/japanese or something i suppose a bit similar to Kane & Lynch but a different style. both of these games rate 1/10

GAME I WANT UPDATED: Well i have two, True Crime because the main bladeless fan character in the second one was awful. The other game Primal, because they only ever made one and is very rare type of game.

I can't wait for Tomb Raider.

Moving on from GTA IV, tomb raider was disappointing, although the best two games I've payed recently was Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (where tomb raider should be) and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, they were both excellent and the best PS3 games in existence.

#9 hibee

hibee

The true hibee on freecovers

• Elite Member
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:Downloading & Uploading & making covers
  • Covers:6676

• Rank (last 60 days):
    31st in Music CD
    5th in Playstation 2
    12th in Playstation 3

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

the best game i have played on the ps3 was killzone 3...the graphix were great

#10 Frankbom

Frankbom

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Interests:Baseball

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

Well I have been a Warcraft fan for a long time, mine is World Of Warcraft. What about yours?