• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 golfffnuttt

golfffnuttt

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

Hi, my name is, Golffnutt, and I am a new member.  Well that isn't completely true.  I was a member several years ago and have been out of the hobby for a while so I just signed up as a new member.  I am here to download your really terrific covers, absolutely the very best quality and design on the net as far as I am concerned.  Therefore I am going to become a gold member tonight but I have 3 questions:

1) How much is annual membership?

2) How much is lifetime membership?

3) How soon after I pay can I download covers?

Looking forward to my association and membership as soon as my questions are answered.  Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

Golffnutt

#2 tmscrapbook

tmscrapbook

Advanced Member

• 1,626 posts
  • Interests:Reading, sewing, exercise, designing spacesaver dvd covers, visiting the grandkids, hanging out with my husband, and watching the Seahawks :)
  • Covers:9796

• Rank (last 60 days):
    8th in Blu-Ray Movie
    15th in DVD Movie
    12th in Soundtrack
    4th in TV Series

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

Welcome to Freecovers.net, Golffnutt. You'll find this to be a terrific site :)

#3 golfffnuttt

golfffnuttt

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:50 AM

Welcome to Freecovers.net, Golffnutt. You'll find this to be a terrific site :)

Thank you for the quick reply Mr. Moderator.  I also posted a question which hasn't been answered yet and I would appreciate it if you could answer it as quickly as you did for my initial post.  Question is below.  Thank you so much for your help.

If I pay immediately via paypal my lifetime membership fee of $30 how soon will I be able to download uncompressed covers?  Please let me know soon as possible.  Thank you.

Golffnutt

#4 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Thank you for the quick reply Mr. Moderator.  I also posted a question which hasn't been answered yet and I would appreciate it if you could answer it as quickly as you did for my initial post.  Question is below.  Thank you so much for your help.

If I pay immediately via paypal my lifetime membership fee of $30 how soon will I be able to download uncompressed covers?  Please let me know soon as possible.  Thank you.

Golffnutt

Welcome - I did answer your question in your other post. If your PayPal account is verified your membership would be available right away.

"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#5 MICHAELVINCENT4210

MICHAELVINCENT4210

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Welcome back Golffnutt no need to tell you how good the site is