86 replies to this topic

#61 lisaamos

lisaamos

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 3 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 01 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

ME TO CANT FIND ANY NEW COVER, ARE THEY COMING BACK?? AND THEY ARE DISAPPEAREING TOO.  NOT GOOD

#62 hawkeye01

hawkeye01

• 36 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:04 PM

They just don't care anymore. BUT....They'll take your money... I'm ashamed of this total lack of absurdity. And...I was the top uploader here!

maybe everyone should stop paying memberships then we might get answers!

#63 ArachnoPuma

ArachnoPuma

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:56 PM

http://blu-raycovers.net

#64 userha259

userha259

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:1

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

Will This Ever Be Fixed Can't Get to any covers anymore, if not please let everyone know so we don;t waste our time here.

#65 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:01 PM

every single cd cover i have uploaded on this site is gone.. poof! disappeared.. oh well, all that work for nothing. thanks max, you're awesome.

most of mine are gone too, not on CD covers, but DVD/Blu-Ray ones too.

#66 adivirus

adivirus

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:18 PM

sad 

#67 vegas9

vegas9

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

most of mine are gone too, not on CD covers, but DVD/Blu-Ray ones too.

you can add your covers to freedvdcover.com as the community is growing fast, also they are free to download. cheers..

#68 testikle

testikle

Advanced Member

• 507 posts
  • Covers:2255

• Rank (last 60 days):
    15th in Anime DVD
    82nd in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in DVD Movie
    69th in Music DVD

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:43 PM

It's piss-poor pathetic!!

#69 Youngster24

Youngster24

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:large CD & LP Collection, Listen to Music (with Preference Oldies, Southern Rock, Beat, Country(Rock)), Hiking,
    see old Movies
  • Covers:483

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:48 AM

you can add your covers to freedvdcover.com as the community is growing fast, also they are free to download. cheers..

If this page does not work anymore, maybe we should go to this Site. I need more Music Covers than DVD, I've loaded many Music Covers (incl. Booklets) at Coverlib, most I still have on disk. I hope many of You also.

If it does not go on here, we should make all our uploads on this Site. Then we again shortly have a working good Site.

#70 DanShell

DanShell

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Interests:Shelling, DVD and Cd collection

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:18 PM

Is this due to a legal issue or a computer problem?  Does Max plan to get the system up again, and is he well or has something happened to him???  I need answers before I pay for a subscription and can't get the covers I am seeking. DanShell

#71 Atget

Atget

Rookie

• 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:31 PM

Maybe if all the gold members started demanding their money back, Max would crawl out from whatever rock he's hiding under and give some answers.

#72 dmkc1207

dmkc1207

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:53 PM

Hell I'd be willing to donate more money if this site would stay up..Just pale imitations from the rest of my old bookmarked sites (the ones that still work)..I can find covers for the most part well enough, but I'm an oldtimer that still prints directly on cds & dvds (mostly music) with my old Epson r220 still chugging along after all these years..This was the best place ever on the 'net, but much like demonoid...appears to be dying a slow death..anyone have a list of bookmarked sites they can recommend for cds & dvd circular images for discs?..I know how to use google images and imgur but man they are getting tough to find

#73 testikle

testikle

Advanced Member

• 507 posts
  • Covers:2255

• Rank (last 60 days):
    15th in Anime DVD
    82nd in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in DVD Movie
    69th in Music DVD

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

the more you bitch the more you get shit on. I was a top uploader here. loved the site. Told folks to hang in there. Referred them to other sites til Max got his act together, and got BANNED! I have many    euphoricfx.org/f    cncustoms.org/   euphoricfx.org/forums/  And also try freedvdcovers.org.

I hope some of you read this before it gets deleted. Hell, i had over 1780 coversets on here. these people don't give a rats ass, why should I?

#74 trackman

trackman

• Gold Member
  • 42 posts
  • Covers:72

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:46 AM

Hey guys

I've setup this website a few days ago for just cd covers - http://freecdcovers.net

One thing about my site tho is that all covers are free to download. More covers are being added everyday :)

user posted image

trackman2005@gmail.com

#75 vegas9

vegas9

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:11 AM

Hey guys

I've setup this website a few days ago for just cd covers - http://freecdcovers.net

One thing about my site tho is that all covers are free to download. More covers are being added everyday :)

ok, thanks i use freedvdcover.com for dvd covers :)

#76 tricky1ricky

tricky1ricky

Ol' Git

• Gold Member
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Repairing other people's pc's, watching films & eating Italian food
  • Covers:380

• Rank (last 60 days):
    72nd in DVD Movie

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:38 PM

the more you bitch the more you get shit on. I was a top uploader here. loved the site. Told folks to hang in there. Referred them to other sites til Max got his act together, and got BANNED! I have many    euphoricfx.org/f    cncustoms.org/   euphoricfx.org/forums/  And also try freedvdcovers.org.

I hope some of you read this before it gets deleted. Hell, i had over 1780 coversets on here. these people don't give a rats ass, why should I?

Thanks for the additional links testikle.I was looking for more cover sites now that it's gone tits up here!

I wasn't a prolific uploader but constant, saved about a dozen home made covers ready to upload here over the last 2-3 months just hoping, but looks like it's never coming back

cheers

Rick

#77 Alec2

Alec2

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 17 posts
  • Covers:21

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:39 PM

Maybe if all the gold members started demanding their money back, Max would crawl out from whatever rock he's hiding under and give some answers.

Good luck with that (LOL)

#78 Atget

Atget

Rookie

• 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:53 PM

I did say "maybe".

#79 blackburn

blackburn

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • Covers:25

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:30 AM

:shit:  :shit:  :shit:  :shit:                         :thumbdown: 

#80 teddy

teddy

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Covers:91

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:12 AM

Looking for more sites for free covers?

it look's like this site has gone down and is not coming back any time soon.