tinkywinkywoo

Rookie

• 25 posts
  • Covers:127

• Rank (last 60 days):
    49th in DVD Movie

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(SPATECH @ Mar 21 2010, 03:16 PM)
yeah a private torrent group would be the best!

View Post

private torrent's aint safe bud, the packets u download can be identified by your isp as they are not encrypted as they would be from a private ftp or in many cases some newsgroup accounts.

#22 beakymark

beakymark

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE(jinnie @ Dec 5 2009, 12:46 AM)
I subscribe to a private ftp site and I don't crap myself everytime I read of a bust via torrents.
Not sure about newsgroups, but I like what I use and feel safe.

Which to me is the most important thing.

View Post

I SUBSCRIBE TO PRIVATE FTP PAYING MONTHLY PAID FOR THREE MONTHS NOW CANT ACCESS FTP AND CANT CONTACT PROVIDER CAN YOU RECOMMEND FTP PLEASE CHEERS

#23 Marine_Sniper

Marine_Sniper

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Covers:7

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:01 AM

Direct downloads are the way to go... Such as Rapidshare or one of the many download hosting sites. Torrents leave you open to many problems

Posted Image

#24 darkboy246

darkboy246

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 17 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

You can't beat a good Private torrent site for Variety & Speed!

100% agree with your comment, using a * private tracker site " is much more safer than downloading from public trackers..

the good thing about private site is the speed of the d/ls, this been the reason all torrents are seeded from a seedbox which

has to be a good thing..

Also the benifts are rewarding, like here at freecovers, you get to join a community.. private site are the way, and i also agree

using newsgroups is safe also...

fdd0a873.png

If you feel it's worse to live alone than you have lifted your spirit in seeking the truth. It won't bring you material goods but will make you richer for sure. The deeper the journey into your mind, the more components of the truth you will find: helping others, joy, friendship, team, and you realize the meaning of the word "Community".

#25 Grayghost

Grayghost

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 3 posts
  • Covers:48

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:04 AM

I use Cyberghost and it is free. I have broadband and you can download a full movie in less then 5 minutes.

#26 Grayghost

Grayghost

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 3 posts
  • Covers:48

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

Sorry about the above post. I actually use Frostwire to download but use Cyberghost to keep prying eyes off my internet.