Photo

Burning large game installer into two dvd???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jepoy08

jepoy08

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

hi guys..

first hi and sorry if there's any rules in here that i didn't follow for since that it is my first time in here and i am really a newbie..

plus my english sucks..

anyway can someone help me or teach me on how can i burn a large game installer preferably a large iso file of a game installer into a two dvd disc?????

please...

i really like to learn how...

burning a game installer into two disc where in after the disc one finish it will ask for the disc twO???

help please..and thanks in advance....for all those that will gonna help.. :rolleyes:

#2 KenWadsworth

KenWadsworth

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

How do you size the dvd cover to fit the dvd?

#3 KenWadsworth

KenWadsworth

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:12 PM

Whoa! So totally sorry. I posted my question in the wrong place.

#4 Covergal

Covergal

Advanced Member

• 365 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Would it not fit onto a duel layer? they are much cheaper now and would save a lot of time messing lol

hi guys.. first hi and sorry if there's any rules in here that i didn't follow for since that it is my first time in here and i am really a newbie.. plus my english sucks.. anyway can someone help me or teach me on how can i burn a large game installer preferably a large iso file of a game installer into a two dvd disc????? please... i really like to learn how... burning a game installer into two disc where in after the disc one finish it will ask for the disc twO??? help please..and thanks in advance....for all those that will gonna help.. :rolleyes:

What goes around comes around