Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:36 AM

Has anyone tried ripping The Last Airbender in R4 with DVDFab latest version? How did you do it.

I have followed everything that has been said on the forum and it appears only R1 and R2 are able to be ripped. No one has mentioned anything about R4. I find that chapter 4 is missing or if I try and earlier version of DVDFab it is badly pixelated. Oh and something about chapter 11, well of all the times I tried to rip it, there is no chapter 11. Tried just the movie and customised, no luck.

I will see if anyone here has done it, if not, I will go over to that forum and have a word with them.

#2 Warval

Warval

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • Interests:Australian Rules Football
    Cricket
    Lawn Bowls
  • Covers:3333

• Rank (last 60 days):
    9th in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in Other
    73rd in TV Series

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Has anyone tried ripping The Last Airbender in R4 with DVDFab latest version? How did you do it.

I have followed everything that has been said on the forum and it appears only R1 and R2 are able to be ripped. No one has mentioned anything about R4. I find that chapter 4 is missing or if I try and earlier version of DVDFab it is badly pixelated. Oh and something about chapter 11, well of all the times I tried to rip it, there is no chapter 11. Tried just the movie and customised, no luck.

I will see if anyone here has done it, if not, I will go over to that forum and have a word with them.

#3 Warval

Warval

Rookie

• 6 posts
    Cricket
    Lawn Bowls

• Rank (last 60 days):
    9th in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in Other
    73rd in TV Series

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

I am using DVDfab 8.0.2.1. (30/09/2010). It's works perfectly. I Obtained it from ahashare .com Make sure you get the one with the crack. I have The Last Airbender on Blu-ray and DVD but I don't know how to upload. Hope this helps

#4 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

Thanks Warren.

I have a bought copy of DVDFab 8.0.6.8 and I still can't get it. Might try it on 8.0.2.1.

Can you explain exactly how you did. Straight to DVD or file on computer. I usually do to file as I edit out the FBI warnings as well. Did you use Full Disc, Main Move or Customize. DVD5 or DVD9, I normally do DVD9 and use Shrink to see how many FBI warnings there are to edit. Never liked DVDFab edit.

#5 Warval

Warval

Rookie

• 6 posts
    Cricket
    Lawn Bowls

• Rank (last 60 days):
    9th in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in Other
    73rd in TV Series

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

ahashare.com is a free download. I burn full movie as DVDfab overwrites all copywrite. I now have a Blu-ray burner and it works on both DVDfab shrinks onto 4.5 gb discs. Blu-ray I use 25gb and 50gb I buy from Japan

#6 Frankbom

Frankbom

Rookie

• 10 posts
  • Interests:Baseball
  • Covers:0

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

Peter Jackson or Michael Bay. There was no twist in Last Airbender, so M. Night was the one who was confused for a change. lol MM