• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 00firebird

00firebird

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

anyone here using lightscribe? I haven't tried it yet but i'm assuming the cd discs everyone uploads are used as the templates?

#2 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:01 AM

IMHO....... its crap. I prefer the print to disc with a printer. But each to their own.

#3 benzsam

benzsam

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

Lightscribe is a program that allows your computer to digitally put an image on the front of a burned cd, dvd, or any other disc. To know if you have it. First, you have to have a cd burner. If you dont have a cd burner for your computer, you dont have light scribe. However if you do, look on the front of the cd burner disc drive, if you have a lightscribe compatible computer it should read lightscribe in small letters. Now. Go to run. type in lightscribe. if it says program is not found then obviously you dont have it. To get it you can usually buy it from best buy. its moderately priced. But worth it if you love decorated cd's :) hoped this helped.

=====================================
Breast Enhancement | Breast Augmentation

#4 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:29 PM

Also remember, you must use Lightscribe disc to burn with Lightscribe.

#5 smartpatrol

smartpatrol

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:14 PM

I have never tried to do it myself but people who have say it takes longer to lighscrbe than burn the actual disc

#6 baldybear

baldybear

Advanced Member

• 144 posts
  • Covers:51

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

i bought 5 lightscribe discs just to try.ive still got 4 of them unused.enough said.absolute rubbish
user posted image

#7 ashley212

ashley212

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

lightscribe takes about 2minutes to do a disk well it does for me anyway, but it depends on what you want your discs to look like if you want them to look tinted the use lightscribe but if you want to put colour on them then print discs.

#8 piti1

piti1

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

it's an easy way to order y colections in original forms, not for copy dvd's covers

#9 claudester

claudester

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

A few years back I bought 4 bundles of the lightscribe disks and I think I might have burnt 4 or 5 disks only. Way to slow and no point to it.
I just write the titles on my DVDs