45 replies to this topic

#41 rj4221

rj4221

rj4221

• Gold Member
  • 19 posts
  • Covers:13

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:17 AM

I use DVD Fab, it has many features, DVD, Blue Ray, copy, clone, main movie , and you can split titles onto 2 discs or combine 2 discs on to one. Automatic updates as new movies are released.

#42 bridges

bridges

• Gold Member
  • 43 posts
  • Covers:917

• Rank (last 60 days):
    97th in Blu-Ray Movie
    41st in PC Games
    7th in TV Series

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

H i I use nero for audio, but the best i feel is Anydvd For ripping and Clone dvd for burning as i have no problems.

cheers.

#43 blueeyiz702

blueeyiz702

Rookie

• 11 posts
  • Interests:Fast Cars,Motorcycles,Roller Coasters,Hot Females,L.A.Laker,L.A. Clippers,and basically anything with a rush!
  • Covers:0

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:23 PM

ImgBurn Dvd Shrink and Dvd Decrypt. These to me are still top shelf for anything Dvd related.

aaqJKN6.gif

#44 Fogdude

Fogdude

Dudeist Priest

• Gold Member
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Mostly, I like anything that goes bang when I pull the trigger.
  • Covers:568

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

I use, & have used, exclusively, IMGBURN for so long I can't remember using anything else. It is hands down the best, simplest, leanest burning engine there is. AND it's FREE!

I just look at the pictures.

#45 tricky1ricky

tricky1ricky

Ol' Git

• Gold Member
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Repairing other people's pc's, watching films & eating Italian food
  • Covers:380

• Rank (last 60 days):
    72nd in DVD Movie

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

I use, & have used, exclusively, IMGBURN for so long I can't remember using anything else. It is hands down the best, simplest, leanest burning engine there is. AND it's FREE!

I'll second that, also used it for ages.

I use shrink after formatting to dvd, (with its, altho outdated, DeCSS decryption algorithm) Also it's handy for my camcorder 8-cm discs, but haven't used decrypter for some considerable time although still have original copies of both of them.

Shame they got jumped on and lightning uk (imgburn) was the originator of dvddecrypter which I used in the early 2003/4's

#46 Fogdude

Fogdude

Dudeist Priest

• Gold Member
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Mostly, I like anything that goes bang when I pull the trigger.
  • Covers:568

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:39 PM

Yep. And now ANYDVD is gone. I use their Virtual CloneDrive a lot. Haven't searched it out to see if it's somewhere else, now. Have to do that one of these days.

I just look at the pictures.