#1 strumbox

strumbox

Rookie

• 13 posts
  • Covers:100

Posted 25 December 2007 - 03:37 PM

Hello All

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

Please Help, I Own A Epson Stylus Photo R300. I Am Getting An Error Message Saying Servis Required, Parts INside Your Printer Are At The End Of There Servis Life. I Cant Use My Printer Until This Problem Is Sorted Out. I Had This Problem Befor I Think I Pressed Two Buttons Together On The Control Panel, But For The Life Of Me I Can't Remember Which Two Buttons.

Thanks Strumbox sad.gif

#2 BigApe

BigApe

Big Hairy Mod

• Elite Member
  • 1,383 posts
  • Covers:794

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:54 PM

Reply sent by PM
Remember the Golden rule. To request covers you need to have made 10 or more posts, or have subscribed to a gold account

Kinky: Using a Feather. Perverted: Using the chicken!

user posted image

#3 risin

risin

Rookie

• 28 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 28 December 2007 - 10:40 AM

Im pretty sure you need to get hold of something called SSC Service Utility. Its a small application that allows you to reset the counters within your printer (once the counters within the printer reach a set level then thats when you get this message)

If you were to take it to a shop to have it serviced this is all they do and charge about 25-30 for the privilage.

Also try taking out your surplus ink pads, rinse them, dry them and put them back in.

Im sure youll be able to Goolge it to find it, hope this helps

risin

#4 BigApe

BigApe

Big Hairy Mod

• Elite Member
  • 1,383 posts
  • Covers:794

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:51 PM

If anyone's interested, I can let them have an RS link to a service manual for Epson C40 series printers. Let me know and I'll PM the link to you
Remember the Golden rule. To request covers you need to have made 10 or more posts, or have subscribed to a gold account

Kinky: Using a Feather. Perverted: Using the chicken!

user posted image