Photo

Friday the 13th Epic Horror Films Not all in the database...

Friday the 13th Bluray Friday The 13th Jason

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infringer

infringer

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

I see that there are friday the 13th 1-5 collectors edition available But Part 6-10 is missing I am looking for the bluray cd art if at all possible please upload I made a generic Jason Lives but it would be better if somone skilled could finish the collectors edition series Blurays from 6-10 That would be the icing on the cake this film deserves in my opinon. Friday the 13th is a benchmark for horror films and has been for over 30 years now.

Please if you do have skills finish it up it would be nice to have these CD labels available in the database...

If you feel squirly freddy vs jason could be included as well in the collectors edition as well as friday the 13th the 2009 version this would fully complete the saga for now unless of course it continues.

Thank you all in advance I look forward to seeing the database complete on friday the 13th...

#2 infringer

infringer

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hrmmm... Bummer I guess I will have to make some generic looking cd labels to finish the job myself I was really hoping there was an artist that appreciated horror films that would be willing to help me out I aint much of a graphics arts dude anyhow I guess if there is no takers a mod could delete this post no sense in having a post that is not worthy of discussion.

#3 infringer

infringer

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

OK folks I answered my own request and am willing to share it for a lifetime gold membership... PM me if interested...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friday the 13th, Bluray, Friday, The, 13th, Jason