• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 filbertfox1uk

filbertfox1uk

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:11 PM

Only Admins can deal with Gold membership, Us moderators can't do the gold membership

You gonna contact them about this

i already have 3 TIMES NO ANSWER

#22 lil guy

lil guy

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:40 PM

I am in the same boat....Can't download uncompressed covers so the account is worthless to me...Max or alias thief renewed my gold membership for 6 more months in mid Feb through my am Express then pay pal....10 bucks wasted....I tried e mailing max@freecovers.net where the money went but the mail bounces back.....No way I can reach anyone with authority....If someone would only contact me.    lil guy.   When I go to my account it keeps asking my to upgrade but caujse I'm stupid enough to me on automatic renewal I guess it's my own fault

#23 Youbecient

Youbecient

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • Covers:112

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

I know you've probably already tried, but I hate seeing nobody answering you - have you tried logging out, shutting your browser, clearing your cookies, and then logging back in to try again?

Karyn

Well, thanks Smee70, I tried everything, but nothing worked. it is an internal bug on the site.
Only Hacker Jack (http://community.fre...showuser=574113) could help but he has stopped activities since November 2017.
Now I stop my activities here and I'll find another site where I could maybe be useful.
"give to the internet community if you want that internet keeps giving you"

#24 filbertfox1uk

filbertfox1uk

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

Let me know if you find a good site Youbecient this one is about dead and buried.

Paypal are investigating why the site owner has taken the money and not provided the service.

Reorting it to admins and mods is a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Chouette

Chouette

• Gold Member
  • 36 posts
  • Covers:384

• Rank (last 60 days):
    90th in TV Series

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:27 PM

Correction. Reporting it to admin is a waste of time. Mods has no power for such things. It's a shame really, this site used to be so much better.