4th in HD-DVD Movie
    2nd in Music DVD
    19th in Other Console
    3rd in Playstation 3
    2nd in TV Series
    19th in VCD

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:02 PM

adult jokes

............................................................................................................

The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex. Worried the girl might become pregnant, and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.

The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful, and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and, until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms. The girl started to laugh and reached over to hug her mother saying, "Oh Mum! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

#2 sb4100

sb4100

Sb4100

• Elite Member
  • 6,533 posts
  • Interests:Many Interests
  • Covers:30890

• Rank (last 60 days):
    2nd in Anime DVD
    2nd in DVD Movie
    4th in HD-DVD Movie
    2nd in Music DVD
    19th in Other Console
    3rd in Playstation 3
    2nd in TV Series
    19th in VCD

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:03 PM

heres another adult joke
...............................................................................................................................................

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughters bedroom. When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.

"What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week, the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on a sofa with her vibrator.

"What are you doing?" He exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time coming from the den. Upon entering the room, she found her husband watching television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.

"What are you doing" She asked.

He replied, "Watching the game with my son-in-law."

#3 sb4100

sb4100

Sb4100

• Elite Member
  • 6,533 posts
  • Interests:Many Interests
  • Covers:30890

• Rank (last 60 days):
    2nd in Anime DVD
    2nd in DVD Movie