4 replies to this topic

#1 Youbecient

Youbecient

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 9 posts
  • Covers:141

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:34 PM

This site needs an Administrator coming regularly to solve problems.

That's 4 months that I have sent a message to all admin about my lifetime gold member lifetime status gone after the site crashed.

Paradox is that on my account I have a gold member status but if I want download, the site asks me to buy a new subscription, if I try the site refuses cause my account is associated with such status without using it as a gm.

#2 harleymcfarley

harleymcfarley

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • 155 posts
  • Covers:69840

• Rank (last 60 days):
    4th in Music CD
    10th in Music DVD
    8th in Other

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:00 AM

I agree with you.  This sites administrators' have been absent for way too long.  How can a community resolve it's issues if the leaders of that community refuse to participate?   

#3 Smee70

Smee70

• Gold Member
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Being "Too Chipper"
  • Covers:1477

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:57 AM

Oh gosh.  :(  I just came in to see if anyone knew if there's a way to see only the covers you have uploaded yourself, and saw this.

Now I wonder if there's any point even asking.  Damn.  I love this site.

As I've gotten older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible.  Pissing them off, however, is a piece of cake!  :thumbsup:

#4 filbertfox1uk

filbertfox1uk

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:57 PM

I again reported the fact to admin that gold members cannot download uncompressed covers.

I renewed my 12 month subscription only last week and have had problems ever since.

Users are being ignored by admin which is wrong 

SORT IT PLEASE ADMIN OR GIVE ME A FULL REFUND within the next 48 hours

#5 Smee70

Smee70

• Gold Member
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Being "Too Chipper"
  • Covers:1477

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:16 PM

I so wish I knew how to help.  I'm here every day for most of the day and would help you if I knew how to address the problems, but I have no clue. :confused:

I'm great with computers, html code & stuff but I just don't know how the site actually works to tell you how to fix what's wrong.

As I've gotten older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible.  Pissing them off, however, is a piece of cake!  :thumbsup: