#21 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts
  • Interests:Football and Reading books
  • Covers:34

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:53 PM

hi all if anyone has a english version of disneys snowhite cover would love if u could upload it
thanks for all your help

Sent you PM hope that will help you :)

You gonna make 10 posts before you can Request covers.

#22 andika.pratama

andika.pratama

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

Thank very much :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#23 avod

avod

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:06 AM

i agree but ive got a prob i cant even upload dvd film covers now says eroor must choose at least 1 cover to upload and i av wots up
------------------
Search Engine Marketing
Internet Marketing

#24 vipin

vipin

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:50 PM

i agree but ive got a prob i cant even upload dvd film covers now says eroor must choose at least 1 cover to upload and i av wots up

---------------------
Online Marketing Agency
SEO Newcastle

#25 stealthdog

stealthdog

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 1 posts
  • Covers:1

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Does anyone have a copy of "the American" with George Clooney, just out at the end of 2010? I need a copy of the cover.

#26 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:28 AM

Does anyone have a copy of "the American" with George Clooney, just out at the end of 2010? I need a copy of the cover.

PLEASE put requests in the proper forums. We have a forum that is just for movie covers requests - this is not it.
Thank You
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#27 allok222000

allok222000

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hello There

Would like to post some covers on my personal website, not sure if I'll be coming in conflict with this website terms and cobditions as nothing has been mentioned there about this. Has anyone any idea please ?

Thanks

#28 yukfoo1

yukfoo1

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Covers:2

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hey guys, I know I haven't used the forums until now, but I have a suggestion that we all could benefit from. I for one download alot of covers and the majority of the ones i got from here was in either German or Another language. Would it be possible for uploaders to state what language it is as i have had some saying region 1 or 2 and found they was in german

#29 bilco1979

bilco1979

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

i dont mind my covers being uploaded elsewher, but i would appreciate the person uploading it to say it was my design and not theirs.
is this unreasonable?

#30 niclea

niclea

Rookie

• 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

can anyone tell me how to download covers,i've tried a few times (unsucessfully)any help would be appreciated?

#31 jinnie

jinnie

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Films obviously, my family, music, reading, If there is one thing I could not live without it would be books. Back alot better but I don't want to agravate it so not back into the fitness yet!! Swimming, specially with my kids, its such a giggle, but not done for a while, I'll sit and read and watch them having fun instead. How come your mind goes blank at these things huh?
  • Covers:166

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

can anyone tell me how to download covers,i've tried a few times (unsucessfully)any help would be appreciated?

If the sites working as normal, just clicking on the d/l should work, for gold members, click on the uncompressed option.

better to start a new topic when asking for help hon or it could get missed.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#32 niclea

niclea

Rookie

• 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

thanks

#33 jinnie

jinnie

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Films obviously, my family, music, reading, If there is one thing I could not live without it would be books. Back alot better but I don't want to agravate it so not back into the fitness yet!! Swimming, specially with my kids, its such a giggle, but not done for a while, I'll sit and read and watch them having fun instead. How come your mind goes blank at these things huh?
  • Covers:166

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

back on topic.....

If I get a cover from someone who has been kind enough to make a custom for me (nod to Doc here) I wouldn't upload it as its his to choose to upload.

I'm also on a pay site for covers, which does state not to share without the makers permission, and again, morally, I wouldn't upload that anywhere either. (tho if a friend needed it, I would send it by email)

But I do agree in a way................ whatever is on the internet is hard to track. It's just the way I was brought up I think that stops me sharing others work as if it were my own. I only wish I was as talented as the people who do make the customs and do share them.

Every week I get a cover, and I'm grateful for people who upload either scans of ones they've bought, or those artists who make amazing covers.

Anyway........ that's my take

Thank you to all uploaders, and the artists who make customs who want their work to be used. Isn't that the point anyway???

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#34 leona2418

leona2418

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

abserlutly agree with all these coments about this subject. Cant think for the life of me why people post something on the net if they didnt want people to see it

#35 meddi

meddi

elite member

• Elite Member
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:creating custom dvd covers.
  • Covers:1245

• Rank (last 60 days):
    22nd in DVD Movie
    54th in TV Series

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

we all upload covers so that we share with others,weather they are scans,or custom.
if you don`t leave,you will never come back again

#36 lgarcia@videotron.ca

lgarcia@videotron.ca

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

how come I still can't get uncompressed covers? it's been months now, I paid my gold membership fee, what's the deal??

#37 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

how come I still can't get uncompressed covers? it's been months now, I paid my gold membership fee, what's the deal??

I am not finding any transaction for this user name. PLEASE PM me a 'copy & paste' copy of your PayPal receipt so I can resolve this issue for you.

Thank You
TB
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#38 jinglesbeagle

jinglesbeagle

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:59 AM

understood

#39 bankska22

bankska22

Getting there

• 19 posts
  • Interests:Playing Baseball
  • Covers:310

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:58 AM

I agree, except the work should be credited to the artist whom the work is from. My opinion.

#40 bankska22

bankska22

Getting there

• 19 posts
  • Interests:Playing Baseball
  • Covers:310

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

I don't mind my covers posted but please give me credit for the work. The woman in Black was just uped. My work. You can find the cover at Customaniacs as well as Covernet.

Thanks.