Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts
  • Covers:3414

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE(tweetybird @ Feb 8 2010, 05:38 PM)
Dammit Bobble - How many times do I have to warn you about maligning others' covers????? Knock it off now!!! mad.gif
Ouchyfoot has been a MOD here for over 4 years and is well respected by Admin, the other MODS and members alike. All he did was offer you a space of your own - and if you continue in this vein - it shall be taken away.
That e-mail was NOT written by ANY of the staff here - and Gibbo is correct - Ouchy doesn't need or would hide himself like that - I am very sorry - we do not know who sent it.

View Post

Regarding a space of my own ? What space ? the same same space as anyone here who want's to post. I think it was a bully boy tactic to over do his position as a mod and not help anything. I bow down to his limitations however I stand up to my ability to create covers and that is what this site is a cover site ? not a Boston Tea Party,

Bob

#22 gibbo247

gibbo247

Bender's drinking buddy

• Elite Member
  • 2,604 posts
  • Covers:100

• Rank (last 60 days):
    16th in Playstation 3

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

I'm gonna shoot straight here.

This is a friendly warning, i'm tempted to put a ban / suspend on you.
You are accusing a well and highly respected mod, who thought he would try to do something nice, and this is what he gets.
Great!
That's it censored.gif off the one guy, that tried to do something nice for you.

If you have any proof of who did this, then fine, we'll sort it.
Because i'll ban anyone for abuse. It's not needed and not required here.
However, you can't go around accusing people without proof.
Quit it now!

Before you accuse me!
Nope, to be honest, i couldn't be arsed to sit there and type an essay like that.
Like ouchy, my message would be a lot more direct and a lot shorter, if was to do anything like that.
Besides i wouldn't hide my identity.

This is the last notice of a warning you'll get from me. The next time will result in a suspension / ban depending on what it is.

In the words of Bender "Yep! We're Boned !!! " Futurama the movie "Benders's big score"

ReallyDangerous.jpgThisIsMyHappyFace.jpgWereOutOfIceCream.jpgtag.gif

#23 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(gibbo247 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:18 PM)
I'm gonna shoot straight here.

This is a friendly warning, i'm tempted to put a ban / suspend on you.
You are accusing a well and highly respected mod, who thought he would try to do something nice, and this is what he gets.
Great!
That's it  censored.gif  off the one guy, that tried to do something nice for you.

If you have any proof of who did this, then fine, we'll sort it.
Because i'll ban anyone for abuse. It's not needed and not required here.
However, you can't go around accusing people without proof.
Quit it now!

Before you accuse me!
Nope, to be honest, i couldn't be arsed to sit there and type an essay like that.
Like ouchy, my message would be a lot more direct and a lot shorter, if was to do anything like that.
Besides i wouldn't hide my identity.

This is the last notice of a warning you'll get from me. The next time will result in a suspension / ban depending on what it is.

View Post

What are you talking about ? I am a little confused. Firstly I haven't accused anyone. Secondly why the aggression ? Thirdly why deny the supporters of this site, the MEMBERS my covers ?

Stop the ignorant aggression now and realize to go forwards this site needs people like me.

Not interested in lame ducks give me a mod I can talk to 1 to 1 and support all members.

Bob The best Up loader of Region 2 covers at high quality for free you will ever get, and the offer to enhance if possible all covers from all regions for this site.

Swallow whatever you have in your mouth and talk about the site as a cover site and not a monopoly of egocentrics ?

Let's step it up together,

Bob

#24 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:44 PM)
What are you talking about ? I am a little confused. Firstly I haven't accused anyone. Secondly why the aggression ? Thirdly why deny the supporters of this site, the MEMBERS  my covers ?

Stop the ignorant aggression now and realize to go forwards this site needs people like me.

Not interested in lame ducks give me a mod I can talk to 1 to 1 and support all members.

Bob The best Up loader of Region 2 covers at high quality for free you will ever get, and the offer to enhance if possible all covers from all regions for this site.

Swallow whatever you have in your mouth and talk about the site as a cover site and not a monopoly of egocentrics ?

Let's step it up together,

Bob

View Post

I can stop all quality coming to this site from me. You want credibility you need somebody like me. You can boast 1000's of covers but lets face it this site has no credibility and won't ever have when you restrain people like me.

Continue as a second best like cdcovers and all cdcovers but don't praise this site from quantity. To Be the best site on the web you need quality and people who understand what quality is. Not an old womens gossip group with a mean attitude but top notch scanners who can interpretate their high quality work.

Not a fight but a revolution,

Bob

#25 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:50 PM)
I can stop all quality coming to this site from me. You want credibility you need somebody like me. You can boast 1000's of covers but lets face it this site has no credibility and won't ever have when you restrain people like me.

Continue as a second best like cdcovers and all cdcovers but don't praise this site from quantity. To Be the best site on the web you need quality and people who understand what quality is. Not an old womens gossip group with a mean attitude but top notch scanners who can interpretate  their high quality work.

Not a fight but a revolution,

Bob

View Post

Some interesting info and I have seen this site worth more,

Have you maximized your site's earning potential? Top 50 Most Expensive Web Sites

As an independent website or blog operator, it is in your best interest to always know if you are maximizing your site's earning potential through advertising, affiliate marketing, and independent advertising arrangements. This free tool will ananyze your site, and let you know how well it's being monteized, and what value you could sell it for.

What's your site worth?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/website/public_html/ThumbnailUtility.php on line 31

Warning: fopen(/home/website/public_html/IMGCACHE/forums.freecovers.net.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/website/public_html/results.php on line 374

Website Value Report for forums.freecovers.net

Based on publicly available information, this report outlines estimated traffic levels received by the submitted URL, overviews possible income sources for the site, and proposes a resale value.

Your site is worth $103

Basic Traffic Statistics
Alexa Traffic Ranking:
Google PageRank: 3
Average of 5,004,000 backlinks from major search engines.

Show off your site's value with the banner below. Simply copy and paste the code in the text box below into your site.

My site is worth $103.
How much is yours worth?

To display the banner, copy and paste this code anywhere into your website/blog/MySpace page.

How-To Maximize your Earning Potential
Text Link Advertising
Selling text link advertisements from your site to others will allow your advertiser's site to increase its ranking in search engine results. This site could sell text link advertisements at approximately $0 per link per month.

If you sell 8 links, you could earn approximately $1 monthly selling text links on your site.

Check here for more information on how to sell text links on your site

Product Placements
Your site could earn approximately $2/Month through creative product placements.

The best product placement program is Chitika. With the Chitika program, you are able to select which type of product(s) best match your content, or would appeal most to your visitors. For example, if you run a golfing site, you may place ads for discount balls or clubs.

Affiliate Marketing
By placing relevant affiliate links on your site, you could earn approximately $1 monthly.

The best affiliate program for your site is Azoogle Ads. Check them out and see how you can benefit from the program.

Independent Advertising
Your site could earn approximately $0 monthly through independent advertising arrangements specific to your site's niche. You should contact companies specializing in your area -- could they benefit from advertising on your site? Give them a call!

Be creative. Think about who your readers are, and what they like. Are they teens? Are they seniors? Think about why they are at your site, and what related products or services they may be interested in.

Google and PageRank are trademarks of Google Inc. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.

Recent Searches

Useful Tools
50 Most Expensive Web Sites
Most Searched Web Sites
UK Voucher Codes & Discount Codes
USA Coupon Codes & Discount Codes
My Links

#26 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 08:01 PM)
Some interesting info and I have seen this site worth more,

Have you maximized your site's earning potential?  Top 50 Most Expensive Web Sites

As an independent website or blog operator, it is in your best interest to always know if you are maximizing your site's earning potential through advertising, affiliate marketing, and independent advertising arrangements. This free tool will ananyze your site, and let you know how well it's being monteized, and what value you could sell it for.

What's your site worth?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/website/public_html/ThumbnailUtility.php on line 31

Warning: fopen(/home/website/public_html/IMGCACHE/forums.freecovers.net.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/website/public_html/results.php on line 374

Website Value Report for forums.freecovers.net

Based on publicly available information, this report outlines estimated traffic levels received by the submitted URL, overviews possible income sources for the site, and proposes a resale value.

Your site is worth $103

Basic Traffic Statistics
Alexa Traffic Ranking:
Google PageRank: 3
Average of 5,004,000 backlinks from major search engines.

Show off your site's value with the banner below. Simply copy and paste the code in the text box below into your site.
My site is worth $103.
How much is yours worth?

To display the banner, copy and paste this code anywhere into your website/blog/MySpace page.
How-To Maximize your Earning Potential
Text Link Advertising
Selling text link advertisements from your site to others will allow your advertiser's site to increase its ranking in search engine results. This site could sell text link advertisements at approximately $0 per link per month.

If you sell 8 links, you could earn approximately $1 monthly selling text links on your site.

Check here for more information on how to sell text links on your site
Product Placements
Your site could earn approximately $2/Month through creative product placements.

The best product placement program is Chitika. With the Chitika program, you are able to select which type of product(s) best match your content, or would appeal most to your visitors. For example, if you run a golfing site, you may place ads for discount balls or clubs.
Affiliate Marketing
By placing relevant affiliate links on your site, you could earn approximately $1 monthly.

The best affiliate program for your site is Azoogle Ads. Check them out and see how you can benefit from the program.
Independent Advertising
Your site could earn approximately $0 monthly through independent advertising arrangements specific to your site's niche. You should contact companies specializing in your area -- could they benefit from advertising on your site? Give them a call!

Be creative. Think about who your readers are, and what they like. Are they teens? Are they seniors? Think about why they are at your site, and what related products or services they may be interested in.
Google and PageRank are trademarks of Google Inc. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.

Recent Searches

Useful Tools
50 Most Expensive Web Sites
Most Searched Web Sites
UK Voucher Codes & Discount Codes
USA Coupon Codes & Discount Codes
My Links

View Post

Lets get it on ?

#27 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 08:01 PM)
Lets get it on ?

View Post

Tell you what I am done creating covers for here and also creating covers full time. You and yours have won you have destroyed an originator of original High Resolution Covers How ? because you can and you did.

And you chat real good and produce nothing apart from insulting and disappointing members.

Well done,

Improvements to the site ? not in this world.

Support of complete wasters 100%

Sorry can't talk covers just do them,

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#28 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

Has he gone? Thank bl**dy Ch**st for that.

And he wonders why he gets banned from other cover sites.

#29 gibbo247

gibbo247

Bender's drinking buddy

• Elite Member
  • 2,604 posts
  • Covers:100

• Rank (last 60 days):
    16th in Playstation 3

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:09 AM

you're confused ?????
"Sort it please and I don't mind me being the victim you sort but please get off your high horse and pretend all are squeaky clean,
Bob "

You a victim?

Bobble if you wanna stay here grow up and act your damn age!
Stop acting like a spoilt child, yes your covers are good, i don't recall anyone questioning your abiltity, but they are not worth the higher and mighty than you routine.
Which is wearing a little thin, so if you wanna stay act your age and not your shoe size, act proper with some respect to the members (Who are the ones who download your covers) and staff alike.
You have rubbed members up the wrong way and have had a pop at them and wonder why you get hate mail?

In the words of Bender "Yep! We're Boned !!! " Futurama the movie "Benders's big score"

ReallyDangerous.jpgThisIsMyHappyFace.jpgWereOutOfIceCream.jpgtag.gif

#30 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts
  • Location:That little place in my head the Dr. told me to stay away from...
  • Covers:1602

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

Now this has been some funny stuff. I've been browsing the forums today and have seen many posts by Bobbles and another anal retentive member I will not name here. His rants are just as absurd but to mock him here where he has not posted would be inappropriate. I must say Bobbles ego far outweighs his talent. Dude.. you do some decent stuff but you are not worth the trouble. What do you really want? a fricken Brownie Button? I have downloaded many. many things from this site but have never picked any of yours. What does this tell you? It should tell you "you are not, The One". I've looked through your stuff. It's OK. But you would not be missed if you were to stay with your other anal retentive cronies at the "other" site I won't mention. You ought to fit right in as they are a bunch of "arses" themselves. This should make you very happy. You are very visible here on your own forum. To bad everyone is just laughing at you. You should consider yourself lucky that the Mods didn't send you packing a long time ago. I would have not put up with your attitude. I'm teaching my dog how to scan as we speak so look out. You have some competition on the horizon..

Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

Hey Bobblehead... Next time you decide to create a new account (OMG) and send a private PM make sure to at least change the syntax of your writing style. You can use all the profane language you want to me but it does not change the fact that you are a loser. I'm not concerned by wankers like yourself. You are a dime a dozen. In fact, I renamed my dog Bobblehead Jr because he learned how to scan in less than an hour. 600dpi and even Photoshops out any flaws. And he doesn't "watermark" his work because "sharing is caring" and that is what this site is all about.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

That's it wanker... Keep creating new site names and PM me all you want. I'm laughing so hard at you along with everyone else who has been laughing at you. Just goes to prove that the internet is not for kids....

Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(Hacker Jack @ Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM)
That's it wanker... Keep creating new site names and PM me all you want. I'm laughing so hard at you along with everyone else who has been laughing at you. Just goes to prove that the internet is not for kids....

View Post

Had a quick read and to be honest not sure what you are talking about ? I only have 1 site name Bobble3922.

I was attacked recently by somebody posing as Bobble3923 and also a few of the members of my own message board.

Simple conclusion to justify any other members posing as different members is for admin to open the admin panel and type in my user name and get my IP address, then associate any other users to this IP Address.

Do you know the simplest way to make trouble and steal other peoples covers ? create a second user name belonging to the one you want to attack or at least as close as you can and create an new password. ( It is possible to find lots of you who have many user names but only one IP Address.

I haven't PM'd you or anybody else in a profane insulting way in fact I haven't PM'd any here recently apart from thanking some for their support and Tweetybird.

Whether you like my covers or not 1000's do.

Please read what I have been trying to establish here that is sadly lacking and that's an environment that high quality scanners can discuss their work and future work and not been scorned by others who can download and upload others work in their own name irrespective of the quality they are uploading as I have said two different camps both deserving of respect.

Bobble3922

I notice there are a couple of aggressive replies and not 1000's in my mind others are scared to reply in support.

#34 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

It was quite obvious for me to recognize your inept writing skills in both PM's. Not to mention the fact that your threats were quite similar to others you have made in other posts. Personally you make me laugh. And we both know how simple it is to use Proxy IP address's to circumvent a tracking method. Say what you wish but I'm sure the only watermark you have left lately has been the tears in your pillow because most people despise your petty attitude or the piss stains in your sheets from wetting the bed. And why would you care if some one uploaded your work to another site anyway? You should be flattered that they found it nice enough to share. Isn't that whole point of this site to share and help others? Or am I missing the whole point of what uploading covers is all about? It's the sick petty bastages that are all concerned about "this is mine". If you are that fricken concerned, then don't upload anything. I'm done responding to you from this point forward. You are not worth my time or my effort and I sure won't lose any sleep over your idle threats you have PM'd me. As to your threats I can only reply "You may want to be careful because you may be messing with the "wrong guy" yourself". Enjoy your pathetic life... Your entertainment value is now gone for me....

Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 Tiffany

Tiffany

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 590 posts
  • Covers:706

• Rank (last 60 days):
    52nd in TV Series

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

There are some strange people on the net. I have been a victim too but not this case. A quick email to Max or one of the moderators sorts them out. Even not answering them and blocking them. You can do that in your profile. It solves all problems.

#36 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE(Tiffany @ Feb 11 2010, 11:02 PM)
There are some strange people on the net. I have been a victim too but not this case.  A quick email to Max or one of the moderators sorts them out.  Even not answering them and blocking them. You can do that in your profile. It solves all problems.

View Post

I think there is a smear campaign going on here and it is a little nasty.

Firstly, I haven't a clue at what you are implying or trying to imply.

Secondly, I haven't a clue who you are and why should I ? I have no interest in Region 1 covers only Region 2 so why there should be a connection between us I don't really know.

Thirdly, I have posted openly whether rightly or wrongly and I have never sent a Private Message attacking any member here.

and lastly the nature of the post I received others have contacted me and pointed out they too have received similar and some before I even joined this site .

I have no problem if any Admin wishes to check out my account. I only have the one irrespective of what you are implying or trying to imply.

I wouldn't have a clue about proxy servers or what ever was mentioned but I do find it an unusual comment to make unless you know something we don't ?

If it's happening to me why couldn't it happen to others but the worrying thing is why is it happening ? beats me unless we have some weird members here.

Bob

#37 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 12 February 2010 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 12 2010, 09:39 AM)
I think there is a smear campaign going on here and it is a little nasty.

Firstly, I haven't a clue at what you are implying or trying to imply.

Secondly, I haven't a clue who you are and why should I ? I have no interest in Region 1 covers only Region 2 so why there should be a connection between us I don't really know.

Thirdly, I have posted openly whether rightly or wrongly and I have never sent a Private Message attacking any member here.

and lastly the nature of the post I received others have contacted me and pointed out they too have received similar and some before I even joined this site .

I have no problem if any Admin wishes to check out my account. I only have the one irrespective of what you are implying or trying to imply.

I wouldn't have a clue about proxy servers or what ever was mentioned but I do find it an unusual comment to make unless you know something we don't ?

If it's happening to me why couldn't it happen to others but the worrying thing is why is it happening ?  beats me unless we have some weird members here.

Bob

View Post

sorry this was a reply to the post before this one

#38 Dig.Pst

Dig.Pst

My Avatar is invisible....

• 206 posts
  • Covers:83

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 7 2010, 05:57 AM)
Not sure what your aggressive reply is about ? maybe you would like to explain ?

View Post

I went away on a little vacation and, the life according to Bobble3922-blog has gone wild, really great. laugh.gif

I didn't read all the stuff here, but i noticed the quote above...

so here you go:
In a, i even call it an attempt, of some light humor you call it aggressive??
I do not hang out here to be incredible serious all the time, like some others....

i could say more but i really don't want to, i still have vacation i'm going to do something else right now. Take care and thanks for reading.... really... biggrin.gif
Deposit your comment below mine please.

#39 ouchyfoot

ouchyfoot

Blue Meanie

• Elite Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Covers:390

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

Sorry...I'm sorry. I started this blog...but have been absent. How quaint a blog it has become. It's not me bobble...I like to watch!

#40 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE(ouchyfoot @ Feb 16 2010, 02:12 AM)
Sorry...I'm sorry. I started this blog...but have been absent. How quaint a blog it has become. It's not me bobble...I like to watch!

View Post

Then delete this insult ? I don't send private message to many members and if I do it's about what is current and replying to vast requests for my poor work. Since I joined here I have been open in what I expect I don't do profane PM's from behind another's identity and I don't accept crap uploads to download. Simply if it's not good I don't download and most times buy the original I need and upload my quality work. What is wrong with that ? my work uploaded by me or did I miss something ?

I made a post a week ago and PM'd some special people saying that I have had enough and can't compete with a sick element that is here WRONG I have done nothing wrong apart from upload good work and on numerous occasions helped others behind the scenes and also offered my help to many more. I don't do sicko PM's that to me stink of drugs and booze, I don't do dual identity wouldn't know how. I do hard work consistently and upload to here for free with little or no respect from the management (not all of you)

I have a lot of commitments to complete for members here so I retract my leaving. Those of you who are limited in intelligence and ability please leave me alone.

This is a cover site ? not a site to launder others scans ? then appreciate good quality originaly done by the up
loader.

Bob

If you want some help and I can assist please feel free to send me a private message and like always I will do my best.