• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infinity160286

infinity160286

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Covers:1

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:44 AM

How can i cut a cd label from a paper and stick it on the cd ?

#2 tweetybird

tweetybird

Barbie Girl MOD

• Elite Member
  • 6,292 posts
  • Interests:My Grandchildren
  • Covers:6834

• Rank (last 60 days):
    33rd in Blu-Ray Movie
    10th in DVD Movie
    70th in Music CD
    7th in Playstation 3
    17th in TV Series
    4th in Wii

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

Sure you can - I did try it a couple of times - the only problem is the coloring - it doesn't come out as nice as when you use the recommended labels. Kinda like printing a photo on plain paper - not so good.
"Ain't I a wittle stinker?"

#3 Bobble3922

Bobble3922

Region 2 Scanner

• Elite Member
  • 228 posts
  • Covers:3414

• Rank (last 60 days):
    5th in TV Series

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE(tweetybird @ Feb 4 2010, 03:49 PM)
Sure you can - I did try it a couple of times - the only problem is the coloring - it doesn't come out as nice as when you use the recommended labels. Kinda like printing a photo on plain paper - not so good.

View Post

Best way is to decide whether you want to print to a label template that you need to stick it on or print direct to disc.

If you are printing to paper/template the supplier of the printies normally has an editing program.

I can remember from around 10 years ago that exPressit supplies sticky label templates and I must admit I still use the jewel case template and gloss label cover and they supply you with free editing software to accommodate your sticky/normal templated paper.

As a tip and additional information. Any cover I ever create can be printed at normal size. I do however use a template to print disc labels supplied by my canon printer.

Got an issue with disc sizes or label sizes PM me I will try and sort.

Bob