Bobble3922's Content

There have been 49 items by Bobble3922 (Search limited from 17-November 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#98090 inbetweeners series 3

Posted by Bobble3922 on 29 October 2010 - 05:17 PM in TV Series

Just uploaded it, you can find it here http://www.freecover...ries_3__R2.html

Regards

Bob

#94486 St Trinians 2: The Legend Of Frittons Gold (R2)

Posted by Bobble3922 on 02 August 2010 - 07:13 AM in Movies

Hi,

I uploaded this one a while ago? http://www.freecover...244c/front.html

If you type in St Trinian's (spelled this way) you will find lots of options,

Regards

Bobble3922 :kicking:

my preview below

Attached Thumbnails

• preview St Trinians 2.jpg

#93336 Lewis Series 4

Posted by Bobble3922 on 02 July 2010 - 04:09 AM in TV Series

Done and uploaded

Bobble :D

Attached Thumbnails

• preview Lewis Series 4.jpg

#88066 Agatha Christies Partners In Crime

Posted by Bobble3922 on 26 March 2010 - 05:23 PM in Movies

QUOTE(magnetono59 @ Mar 23 2010, 03:10 PM)
Hi,
Anybody got the covers and DVD artwork for this series of ten short films please.

View Post

Yes

#88064 Howard's Way Series 1,2, & 3

Posted by Bobble3922 on 26 March 2010 - 05:21 PM in TV Series

QUOTE(jagjockey @ Dec 18 2009, 11:41 AM)
Any1 have these yet please?

TIA

View Post

Yes I do,

I need to scan them over the next week or so but Series 1 already uploaded,

Bob

#86456 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 19 February 2010 - 03:26 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(ouchyfoot @ Feb 16 2010, 02:12 AM)
Sorry...I'm sorry. I started this blog...but have been absent. How quaint a blog it has become. It's not me bobble...I like to watch!

View Post

Then delete this insult ? I don't send private message to many members and if I do it's about what is current and replying to vast requests for my poor work. Since I joined here I have been open in what I expect I don't do profane PM's from behind another's identity and I don't accept crap uploads to download. Simply if it's not good I don't download and most times buy the original I need and upload my quality work. What is wrong with that ? my work uploaded by me or did I miss something ?

I made a post a week ago and PM'd some special people saying that I have had enough and can't compete with a sick element that is here WRONG I have done nothing wrong apart from upload good work and on numerous occasions helped others behind the scenes and also offered my help to many more. I don't do sicko PM's that to me stink of drugs and booze, I don't do dual identity wouldn't know how. I do hard work consistently and upload to here for free with little or no respect from the management (not all of you)

I have a lot of commitments to complete for members here so I retract my leaving. Those of you who are limited in intelligence and ability please leave me alone.

This is a cover site ? not a site to launder others scans ? then appreciate good quality originaly done by the up
loader.

Bob

If you want some help and I can assist please feel free to send me a private message and like always I will do my best.

#86454 CUSTOM Cover approvals

Posted by Bobble3922 on 19 February 2010 - 02:35 PM in Suggestions & Feedback

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 19 2010, 03:32 PM)
Lots to digest and it's pleasing there can be some form of freedom of speech or text.

I have a concern about what everybody's concept of a custom cover is and how it is approved.

Custom covers/labels should be new creations and not poor efforts to rebuild retail scans.

Regarding Approving Covers for the future, the first consideration should be that the cover is the correct way orientated. Secondly as I have mentioned in many posts a cover needs to be specific size in pixels an example is, a standard 14.4mm spine cover should equate to 3240 x 2175 pixels. Thirdly if it is uploaded with the first 2 considerations the third observation must be the quality.

Food for thought,

Bob

It should be noted that I respect the approvers and understand it is not the divine right of any here to insist that because they have uploaded something it has to be approved looking at some covers here that I know come from years ago they don't meet any of the considerations but are still here clogging up the sections.

View Post

To approve these covers only takes a few second if they don't meet the expectancy then they must be deleted ?

#86452 CUSTOM Cover approvals

Posted by Bobble3922 on 19 February 2010 - 02:32 PM in Suggestions & Feedback

QUOTE(Riia @ Feb 19 2010, 12:10 PM)
My honest opinion is...

CUSTOM is CUSTOM, people will download if they like it as long as it meats the minimum quality standards for approval then they should be approved CUSTOM aren't RETAIL...just my opinion...on topic to the 2-4 days for approving a CUSTOM, I think will clog up the approval system

View Post

Lots to digest and it's pleasing there can be some form of freedom of speech or text.

I have a concern about what everybody's concept of a custom cover is and how it is approved.

Custom covers/labels should be new creations and not poor efforts to rebuild retail scans.

Regarding Approving Covers for the future, the first consideration should be that the cover is the correct way orientated. Secondly as I have mentioned in many posts a cover needs to be specific size in pixels an example is, a standard 14.4mm spine cover should equate to 3240 x 2175 pixels. Thirdly if it is uploaded with the first 2 considerations the third observation must be the quality.

Food for thought,

Bob

It should be noted that I respect the approvers and understand it is not the divine right of any here to insist that because they have uploaded something it has to be approved looking at some covers here that I know come from years ago they don't meet any of the considerations but are still here clogging up the sections.

#86082 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 12 February 2010 - 08:41 AM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 12 2010, 09:39 AM)
I think there is a smear campaign going on here and it is a little nasty.

Firstly, I haven't a clue at what you are implying or trying to imply.

Secondly, I haven't a clue who you are and why should I ? I have no interest in Region 1 covers only Region 2 so why there should be a connection between us I don't really know.

Thirdly, I have posted openly whether rightly or wrongly and I have never sent a Private Message attacking any member here.

and lastly the nature of the post I received others have contacted me and pointed out they too have received similar and some before I even joined this site .

I have no problem if any Admin wishes to check out my account. I only have the one irrespective of what you are implying or trying to imply.

I wouldn't have a clue about proxy servers or what ever was mentioned but I do find it an unusual comment to make unless you know something we don't ?

If it's happening to me why couldn't it happen to others but the worrying thing is why is it happening ?  beats me unless we have some weird members here.

Bob

View Post

sorry this was a reply to the post before this one

#86080 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 12 February 2010 - 08:39 AM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Tiffany @ Feb 11 2010, 11:02 PM)
There are some strange people on the net. I have been a victim too but not this case.  A quick email to Max or one of the moderators sorts them out.  Even not answering them and blocking them. You can do that in your profile. It solves all problems.

View Post

I think there is a smear campaign going on here and it is a little nasty.

Firstly, I haven't a clue at what you are implying or trying to imply.

Secondly, I haven't a clue who you are and why should I ? I have no interest in Region 1 covers only Region 2 so why there should be a connection between us I don't really know.

Thirdly, I have posted openly whether rightly or wrongly and I have never sent a Private Message attacking any member here.

and lastly the nature of the post I received others have contacted me and pointed out they too have received similar and some before I even joined this site .

I have no problem if any Admin wishes to check out my account. I only have the one irrespective of what you are implying or trying to imply.

I wouldn't have a clue about proxy servers or what ever was mentioned but I do find it an unusual comment to make unless you know something we don't ?

If it's happening to me why couldn't it happen to others but the worrying thing is why is it happening ? beats me unless we have some weird members here.

Bob

#86050 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 11 February 2010 - 04:41 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Hacker Jack @ Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM)
That's it wanker... Keep creating new site names and PM me all you want. I'm laughing so hard at you along with everyone else who has been laughing at you. Just goes to prove that the internet is not for kids....

View Post

Had a quick read and to be honest not sure what you are talking about ? I only have 1 site name Bobble3922.

I was attacked recently by somebody posing as Bobble3923 and also a few of the members of my own message board.

Simple conclusion to justify any other members posing as different members is for admin to open the admin panel and type in my user name and get my IP address, then associate any other users to this IP Address.

Do you know the simplest way to make trouble and steal other peoples covers ? create a second user name belonging to the one you want to attack or at least as close as you can and create an new password. ( It is possible to find lots of you who have many user names but only one IP Address.

I haven't PM'd you or anybody else in a profane insulting way in fact I haven't PM'd any here recently apart from thanking some for their support and Tweetybird.

Whether you like my covers or not 1000's do.

Please read what I have been trying to establish here that is sadly lacking and that's an environment that high quality scanners can discuss their work and future work and not been scorned by others who can download and upload others work in their own name irrespective of the quality they are uploading as I have said two different camps both deserving of respect.

Bobble3922

I notice there are a couple of aggressive replies and not 1000's in my mind others are scared to reply in support.

#85920 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 07:07 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 08:01 PM)
Lets get it on ?

View Post

Tell you what I am done creating covers for here and also creating covers full time. You and yours have won you have destroyed an originator of original High Resolution Covers How ? because you can and you did.

And you chat real good and produce nothing apart from insulting and disappointing members.

Well done,

Improvements to the site ? not in this world.

Support of complete wasters 100%

Sorry can't talk covers just do them,

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#85918 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 07:01 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 08:01 PM)
Some interesting info and I have seen this site worth more,

Have you maximized your site's earning potential?  Top 50 Most Expensive Web Sites

As an independent website or blog operator, it is in your best interest to always know if you are maximizing your site's earning potential through advertising, affiliate marketing, and independent advertising arrangements. This free tool will ananyze your site, and let you know how well it's being monteized, and what value you could sell it for.

What's your site worth?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/website/public_html/ThumbnailUtility.php on line 31

Warning: fopen(/home/website/public_html/IMGCACHE/forums.freecovers.net.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/website/public_html/results.php on line 374

Website Value Report for forums.freecovers.net

Based on publicly available information, this report outlines estimated traffic levels received by the submitted URL, overviews possible income sources for the site, and proposes a resale value.

Your site is worth $103

Basic Traffic Statistics
Alexa Traffic Ranking:
Google PageRank: 3
Average of 5,004,000 backlinks from major search engines.

Show off your site's value with the banner below. Simply copy and paste the code in the text box below into your site.
My site is worth $103.
How much is yours worth?

To display the banner, copy and paste this code anywhere into your website/blog/MySpace page.
How-To Maximize your Earning Potential
Text Link Advertising
Selling text link advertisements from your site to others will allow your advertiser's site to increase its ranking in search engine results. This site could sell text link advertisements at approximately $0 per link per month.

If you sell 8 links, you could earn approximately $1 monthly selling text links on your site.

Check here for more information on how to sell text links on your site
Product Placements
Your site could earn approximately $2/Month through creative product placements.

The best product placement program is Chitika. With the Chitika program, you are able to select which type of product(s) best match your content, or would appeal most to your visitors. For example, if you run a golfing site, you may place ads for discount balls or clubs.
Affiliate Marketing
By placing relevant affiliate links on your site, you could earn approximately $1 monthly.

The best affiliate program for your site is Azoogle Ads. Check them out and see how you can benefit from the program.
Independent Advertising
Your site could earn approximately $0 monthly through independent advertising arrangements specific to your site's niche. You should contact companies specializing in your area -- could they benefit from advertising on your site? Give them a call!

Be creative. Think about who your readers are, and what they like. Are they teens? Are they seniors? Think about why they are at your site, and what related products or services they may be interested in.
Google and PageRank are trademarks of Google Inc. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.

Recent Searches

Useful Tools
50 Most Expensive Web Sites
Most Searched Web Sites
UK Voucher Codes & Discount Codes
USA Coupon Codes & Discount Codes
My Links

View Post

Lets get it on ?

#85916 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 07:01 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:50 PM)
I can stop all quality coming to this site from me. You want credibility you need somebody like me. You can boast 1000's of covers but lets face it this site has no credibility and won't ever have when you restrain people like me.

Continue as a second best like cdcovers and all cdcovers but don't praise this site from quantity. To Be the best site on the web you need quality and people who understand what quality is. Not an old womens gossip group with a mean attitude but top notch scanners who can interpretate  their high quality work.

Not a fight but a revolution,

Bob

View Post

Some interesting info and I have seen this site worth more,

Have you maximized your site's earning potential? Top 50 Most Expensive Web Sites

As an independent website or blog operator, it is in your best interest to always know if you are maximizing your site's earning potential through advertising, affiliate marketing, and independent advertising arrangements. This free tool will ananyze your site, and let you know how well it's being monteized, and what value you could sell it for.

What's your site worth?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in /home/website/public_html/ThumbnailUtility.php on line 31

Warning: fopen(/home/website/public_html/IMGCACHE/forums.freecovers.net.jpg) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/website/public_html/results.php on line 374

Website Value Report for forums.freecovers.net

Based on publicly available information, this report outlines estimated traffic levels received by the submitted URL, overviews possible income sources for the site, and proposes a resale value.

Your site is worth $103

Basic Traffic Statistics
Alexa Traffic Ranking:
Google PageRank: 3
Average of 5,004,000 backlinks from major search engines.

Show off your site's value with the banner below. Simply copy and paste the code in the text box below into your site.

My site is worth $103.
How much is yours worth?

To display the banner, copy and paste this code anywhere into your website/blog/MySpace page.

How-To Maximize your Earning Potential
Text Link Advertising
Selling text link advertisements from your site to others will allow your advertiser's site to increase its ranking in search engine results. This site could sell text link advertisements at approximately $0 per link per month.

If you sell 8 links, you could earn approximately $1 monthly selling text links on your site.

Check here for more information on how to sell text links on your site

Product Placements
Your site could earn approximately $2/Month through creative product placements.

The best product placement program is Chitika. With the Chitika program, you are able to select which type of product(s) best match your content, or would appeal most to your visitors. For example, if you run a golfing site, you may place ads for discount balls or clubs.

Affiliate Marketing
By placing relevant affiliate links on your site, you could earn approximately $1 monthly.

The best affiliate program for your site is Azoogle Ads. Check them out and see how you can benefit from the program.

Independent Advertising
Your site could earn approximately $0 monthly through independent advertising arrangements specific to your site's niche. You should contact companies specializing in your area -- could they benefit from advertising on your site? Give them a call!

Be creative. Think about who your readers are, and what they like. Are they teens? Are they seniors? Think about why they are at your site, and what related products or services they may be interested in.

Google and PageRank are trademarks of Google Inc. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.

Recent Searches

Useful Tools
50 Most Expensive Web Sites
Most Searched Web Sites
UK Voucher Codes & Discount Codes
USA Coupon Codes & Discount Codes
My Links

#85914 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 06:50 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:44 PM)
What are you talking about ? I am a little confused. Firstly I haven't accused anyone. Secondly why the aggression ? Thirdly why deny the supporters of this site, the MEMBERS  my covers ?

Stop the ignorant aggression now and realize to go forwards this site needs people like me.

Not interested in lame ducks give me a mod I can talk to 1 to 1 and support all members.

Bob The best Up loader of Region 2 covers at high quality for free you will ever get, and the offer to enhance if possible all covers from all regions for this site.

Swallow whatever you have in your mouth and talk about the site as a cover site and not a monopoly of egocentrics ?

Let's step it up together,

Bob

View Post

I can stop all quality coming to this site from me. You want credibility you need somebody like me. You can boast 1000's of covers but lets face it this site has no credibility and won't ever have when you restrain people like me.

Continue as a second best like cdcovers and all cdcovers but don't praise this site from quantity. To Be the best site on the web you need quality and people who understand what quality is. Not an old womens gossip group with a mean attitude but top notch scanners who can interpretate their high quality work.

Not a fight but a revolution,

Bob

#85912 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 06:44 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(gibbo247 @ Feb 8 2010, 07:18 PM)
I'm gonna shoot straight here.

This is a friendly warning, i'm tempted to put a ban / suspend on you.
You are accusing a well and highly respected mod, who thought he would try to do something nice, and this is what he gets.
Great!
That's it  censored.gif  off the one guy, that tried to do something nice for you.

If you have any proof of who did this, then fine, we'll sort it.
Because i'll ban anyone for abuse. It's not needed and not required here.
However, you can't go around accusing people without proof.
Quit it now!

Before you accuse me!
Nope, to be honest, i couldn't be arsed to sit there and type an essay like that.
Like ouchy, my message would be a lot more direct and a lot shorter, if was to do anything like that.
Besides i wouldn't hide my identity.

This is the last notice of a warning you'll get from me. The next time will result in a suspension / ban depending on what it is.

View Post

What are you talking about ? I am a little confused. Firstly I haven't accused anyone. Secondly why the aggression ? Thirdly why deny the supporters of this site, the MEMBERS my covers ?

Stop the ignorant aggression now and realize to go forwards this site needs people like me.

Not interested in lame ducks give me a mod I can talk to 1 to 1 and support all members.

Bob The best Up loader of Region 2 covers at high quality for free you will ever get, and the offer to enhance if possible all covers from all regions for this site.

Swallow whatever you have in your mouth and talk about the site as a cover site and not a monopoly of egocentrics ?

Let's step it up together,

Bob

#85900 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 06:01 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(tweetybird @ Feb 8 2010, 05:38 PM)
Dammit Bobble - How many times do I have to warn you about maligning others' covers????? Knock it off now!!! mad.gif
Ouchyfoot has been a MOD here for over 4 years and is well respected by Admin, the other MODS and members alike. All he did was offer you a space of your own - and if you continue in this vein - it shall be taken away.
That e-mail was NOT written by ANY of the staff here - and Gibbo is correct - Ouchy doesn't need or would hide himself like that - I am very sorry - we do not know who sent it.

View Post

Regarding a space of my own ? What space ? the same same space as anyone here who want's to post. I think it was a bully boy tactic to over do his position as a mod and not help anything. I bow down to his limitations however I stand up to my ability to create covers and that is what this site is a cover site ? not a Boston Tea Party,

Bob

#85896 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:53 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:52 PM)
To create an account you need to add some personal info.
bobble3923
Australia
Add as Contact
Personal Message
Photos of 1234
RSS Feed [?]
Report Abuse
Buy 1234 a Premium Account

View Post

Sort it please and I don't mind me being the victim you sort but please get off your high horse and pretend all are squeaky clean,

Bob

#85894 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:52 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:50 PM)
Probably a guess at the site I upload to now ?

View Post

To create an account you need to add some personal info.

bobble3923
Australia
Add as Contact
Personal Message
Photos of 1234
RSS Feed [?]
Report Abuse
Buy 1234 a Premium Account

#85888 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:50 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:49 PM)
my account logout
Inbox
Media Locker
Bobble 3922
Search Invite Post
1234's Site
HomeNotes
Notes
Fuck off, FreeCovers doesn't want you, and we certainly don't need you!!!

Guestbook
View Guestbook

bobble3922 wrote on Jan 9
Not sure who you are or what your problem is but hopefully you are now blocked,

Bob
Last communication

View Post

Probably a guess at the site I upload to now ?

#85886 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:49 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:42 PM)
An addition: Others Covers ? which one did they do and believe you me there are a lot of us wanting to know,

Bob

View Post

my account logout
Inbox
Media Locker
Bobble 3922
Search Invite Post
1234's Site
HomeNotes

Notes
Fuck off, FreeCovers doesn't want you, and we certainly don't need you!!!

Guestbook
View Guestbook

bobble3922 wrote on Jan 9
Not sure who you are or what your problem is but hopefully you are now blocked,

Bob

Last communication

#85880 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:42 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 06:41 PM)
Not what many members have PM'd me about and if you want I can find out who sent me this message. It is within my ability to do so but as an exercise it's nice to see the reaction,

Take Care

Bob

View Post

An addition: Others Covers ? which one did they do and believe you me there are a lot of us wanting to know,

Bob

#85878 Bobbles Blog

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:41 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(tweetybird @ Feb 8 2010, 05:38 PM)
Dammit Bobble - How many times do I have to warn you about maligning others' covers????? Knock it off now!!! mad.gif
Ouchyfoot has been a MOD here for over 4 years and is well respected by Admin, the other MODS and members alike. All he did was offer you a space of your own - and if you continue in this vein - it shall be taken away.
That e-mail was NOT written by ANY of the staff here - and Gibbo is correct - Ouchy doesn't need or would hide himself like that - I am very sorry - we do not know who sent it.

View Post

Not what many members have PM'd me about and if you want I can find out who sent me this message. It is within my ability to do so but as an exercise it's nice to see the reaction,

Take Care

Bob

#85876 Where Is The Environment For Elite Scanners ?

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 05:02 PM in Creating Covers

QUOTE(Bobble3922 @ Feb 8 2010, 05:38 PM)
On this site ?

I see lot's of posts talking about the ways forwards and the examples highlight a lot that is lacking on this site. There is no facility for Original High Quality Cover providers or any incentive and little or no respect. There is an inner sanctum that is highly protective of their contribution or lack of and a great disrespect to members who actually who actually produce originality.

What's he talking about ?

Simple answer, you don't do your own work where are you getting the covers from ?
and where you get them from don't you think we all can get them from there too ?

There is no facility here for members to upload their high res raw scans that they can't edit. I would like to see as a way forwards an upload section for these types of scans. I would also like to see another section that once these scans are edited and finished the up loader can download them and upload in their own name. Not too difficult in my book just a few mouse clicks in the admin bulletin board and a few access masks. The number of uploaders of high quality raw scans can be controlled.

I can see problems when a site is destined on statistics and not quality and have a management with little or no capability in producing a cover themselves. This isn't a complaint but an observation. You can create a new environment not influenced by those who have a pleasure in stealing others covers and uploading in their own name. On the top sites this doesn't happen everything uploaded is done by the uploader.

So we have a conflict ?

somebody who steals 10,000 cover downloads from across the web is an asset and somebody who creates the original is a liability ?

Surely both camps can exist with equal respect.

All I see is aggressive moderation by a lot who are short on ability to create original works which in the long run will only turn the originators away.

So as a way forwards and not a challenge to your norm please can you create a home for people like me.

Bob

View Post

I am fully prepared to allow a lot of time to edit covers that are uploaded however if they don't meet the basic quality I will delete. I can't offer this site anymore other than offer my small skills. My personality has been attacked by many here who are unsure and a little ignorant as to my intentions. I don't want your covers I only do my own. I don't challenge your ability to admin or Moderate however I do observe what you actually do is a mystery but not an issue.

Please don't expect me to condone cover laundering however I see it's a norm here and I can tolerate it.

Booze ? Drugs ? no I have a life and a direction regarding covers,

Bob

#85874 Where Is The Environment For Elite Scanners ?

Posted by Bobble3922 on 08 February 2010 - 04:38 PM in Creating Covers

On this site ?

I see lot's of posts talking about the ways forwards and the examples highlight a lot that is lacking on this site. There is no facility for Original High Quality Cover providers or any incentive and little or no respect. There is an inner sanctum that is highly protective of their contribution or lack of and a great disrespect to members who actually who actually produce originality.

What's he talking about ?

Simple answer, you don't do your own work where are you getting the covers from ?
and where you get them from don't you think we all can get them from there too ?

There is no facility here for members to upload their high res raw scans that they can't edit. I would like to see as a way forwards an upload section for these types of scans. I would also like to see another section that once these scans are edited and finished the up loader can download them and upload in their own name. Not too difficult in my book just a few mouse clicks in the admin bulletin board and a few access masks. The number of uploaders of high quality raw scans can be controlled.

I can see problems when a site is destined on statistics and not quality and have a management with little or no capability in producing a cover themselves. This isn't a complaint but an observation. You can create a new environment not influenced by those who have a pleasure in stealing others covers and uploading in their own name. On the top sites this doesn't happen everything uploaded is done by the uploader.

So we have a conflict ?

somebody who steals 10,000 cover downloads from across the web is an asset and somebody who creates the original is a liability ?

Surely both camps can exist with equal respect.

All I see is aggressive moderation by a lot who are short on ability to create original works which in the long run will only turn the originators away.

So as a way forwards and not a challenge to your norm please can you create a home for people like me.

Bob