• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 perry4heisman

perry4heisman

Rookie

• 16 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:57 AM

I recently purchased a GSA-2166D Lightscribe 16x CD/DVD Drive....and I can burn the movie just fine.....but am having problems once I flip the disc and try to Burn the label "ONTO" the disc...with it's laser-image technology.......it has an update option..... " LD ODD Auto Firmware Update" ....but when i try to update it says....." Run-time error '7' Out of memory" .....i would appreciate some assistance if at all possible....any one with a lightscribe driver....or that knows how to work one .....THANks rolleyes.gif

#2 xander

xander

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 64 posts
  • Covers:42

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(perry4heisman @ Feb 18 2006, 02:57 AM)
I recently purchased a GSA-2166D Lightscribe 16x CD/DVD Drive....and I can burn the movie just fine.....but am having problems once I flip the disc and try to Burn the label "ONTO" the disc...with it's laser-image technology.......it has an update option.....  " LD ODD Auto Firmware Update" ....but when i try to update it says....." Run-time error '7'  Out of memory"  .....i would appreciate some assistance if at all possible....any one with a lightscribe driver....or that knows how to work one .....THANks rolleyes.gif

View Post

I have two friends in work that uses lightscribe and I will ask them about
this problem your having....your best bet is to go to tech-support on
whatever product you have and ask them for help....I'm sure they will happy to
help you..... good luck...xander

#3 rayne

rayne

Rookie

• 24 posts
  • Covers:24

• Rank (last 60 days):
    17<sup>th</sup> in Other<br>

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:24 AM

huh.gif ?
if thats a firmware upgrade as he said.. just go to the tech support if and only if you have the product in guarantee period. or youre welcomed to screw it tongue.gif dont upgrade the firmware if you dont know how to.. it might corrupt the existing one. or may take you a ride... anyways for a safe side.. call the technician from the company smoke.gif
v The Person Below Is An Idiot v

#4 gutcheck

gutcheck

Just a Big Huggy Bear !!!!

• 374 posts
  • Interests:Wine, Women, Song and Hot Rock n Roll !!!
  • Covers:54

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:00 AM

Great Answers -- All !!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Save a Life -- Buy a Pug !!! user posted image

user posted image