13 replies to this topic

#1 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

Hello,

maybe I can help someone? My English is very bad, and now I use a translation program and hope that there are no misunderstandings and you understand my problem.

Why can not I cover more download, only sporadically? I always get an error message like: Terms of Use or just that image is with me not compatible, if I have understood correctly. What am I doing wrong? Some cover the while I was downloading, I can not find in the search formation now. But only after the error message. Can someone please try a help what might be the cause?

Thank you already for your help.

Best wishes
Blindfisch

#2 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:22 PM

/Hello,

I still have the problem described above. I'll try to communicate the exact error message, perhaps you can begin a little more.

I click Front or CD to access the download pages and then I get the following message, which is also more often occurs: There has been in error with this image. It has been the brand and broken will be fixed.

Can anyone do with this message something? If this message appears, the title is then also disappeared from the search list and will not come back. What could that be? I ask for help.

Thank you very much
Blindfisch

#3 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

Hello again,

I think there has crept an error in the error description. Therefore, I wish to inform the mistake again.

It reads:

There has been an error with this Image. It has been marked as and broken will be fexed.

Thank you

Blindfisch

#4 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts
  • Interests:Football and Reading books
  • Covers:34

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:27 AM

The site is having big problems the covers that on the site they are becoming broken, Please I do not have answers

why we have that many broken covers.

Max is not answering his messaging from us staff.

Murphy

#5 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

Hi Murphy,

many thanks for the answer.

Will worked for that page back soon running well? Then I would have to wait before I look for new covers before after more cover disappeared from the search list. Or is there a way what I can see that a cover can not be loaded and thus skip directly. But as long as there is a problem but not yet, there has been mounting increasingly only in recent days.

Blindfisch

#6 mahanbirabt

mahanbirabt

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:41 PM

why this sait is block???????

before was better than now

now is very bad////my english is fucking bad

i live in iran and cant join gold member ..my only hope was this sait but ....

please fix the problem and uplod new cover ...movie or tv series   like:suits  season 5 and....

#7 mahanbirabt

mahanbirabt

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:44 PM

i love your sait..and i prey for fixing that!!!!

please hurry..thanks again

i khow you laugh to my word!!   i hope u underestand me!!

please help iranian....because we live in hell....only way u can help us is fixing the sait problem...thanks

#8 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

Hi Murphy,

Will worked for that page back soon running well? Then I would have to wait before I look for new covers before after more cover disappeared from the search list. Or is there a way what I can see that a cover can not be loaded and thus skip directly. But as long as there is a problem but not yet, there has been mounting increasingly only in recent days.

Blindfisch

Don't think there any other way till he fixed the upload page and the broken covers, One moderator already quit she won't

be coming back on till max sort out the site.

#9 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:13 PM

Hi Murphy,

apology, but as the translation program seems to have not translated correctly. Unfortunately I have your answer misunderstood. Could you again I try to explain?

Can I then continue to use the site or should I wait a few days until the problem is resolved or taken any action on the side? That would be very unfortunate. Did not have gone after more Cover and untraceable.

Thanks again.

Blindfisch

#10 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 01:11 AM

Probably wait couple days but the site owner max hasn't done any fixing the upload page for months.

Try PM'd one of other moderator like hacker jack or montecarloss they might give you right answer

#11 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:13 PM

Hi Murphy,

Do you think that would understand me with the translation program, without leading to misunderstandings?

Then one more question: How do I write to someone via PM? I have never done that.

Thank you very much
Blindfisch

#12 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:16 AM

Hi Murphy,

Do you think that would understand me with the translation program, without leading to misunderstandings?

Then one more question: How do I write to someone via PM? I have never done that.

Thank you very much
Blindfisch

Click on your inbox and the top of the page showing picture of envelope and click compose new and type whatever moderator name in

and go from there

#13 Blindfisch

Blindfisch

Rookie

• 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:04 PM

Hi Murphy,

Thank you very much.

Blindfisch

#14 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

Hi Murphy,

Thank you very much.

Blindfisch

Did you message another moderator about your question, Hope you got good answers from them