3 replies to this topic

#1 mas'oud

mas'oud

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 4 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:17 AM

If there's an option you could click on a member (uploader) name and see all their uploaded images at once in one place?

For example suppose I'm fond of a specific scanner's covers but I have to explore entire the gallery to find some covers of his/her.

Isn't there an option like that (or something like most recent uploaded gallery), or I wasn't able to find it, actually? Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 909stevep

909stevep

Experienced Rookie

• 30 posts
  • Covers:184

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:46 PM

The only way that I know is to click on a cover that the uploader  made, when u get to the download cover page to the right of the preview cover u will see their user name, just click it, hope that works for ya

#3 mas'oud

mas'oud

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 4 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:58 AM

Yes it shows just a few of their uploads not all of them, unfortunately. :( 

#4 Fogdude

Fogdude

Dudeist Priest

• Gold Member
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Mostly, I like anything that goes bang when I pull the trigger.
  • Covers:568

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

Yes it shows just a few of their uploads not all of them, unfortunately. :(

You can get a longer list by going to their profile, getting their user ID, then go to your own list (or someone you know) by clicking your name at the upper left of the search list & replace the user ID at the end of the URL in your address box with their user ID & hit enter. This will take you to a list of their most recent 40 covers, though after the last database SNAFU, that list is no longer completely accurate. My own list is missing about 60 of my most recent uploads, though the covers are still available. The very last entry (at the top of the list) is the very last upload I did.

I just look at the pictures.