2 replies to this topic

#1 Smart Maher

Smart Maher

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 7 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:00 AM

This may not be the correct sub-forum, but there is no help forum. I want to be a Gold Membership (Lifetime) !!

i loved freecovers a years ago with free Membership, but  i bored with compressed cover i need to download huge amount of DVD animation with best quality (uncompressed hi res covers all adverts removed advanced search), is there were problems with upgrading to Gold Membership (Lifetime) !! or just i paid through PayPal and my account become Gold Membership (Lifetime), Sorry for my question but this is the first time i pay through the internet because freecovers deserve it.

Thank you in advance

SmartMaher

#2 alfalaval

alfalaval

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:56 PM

I also seek help from weeks to a similar situation. I have written many posts to admin, I also opened a ticket, but I do not receive any answer ..... I have already conducted 40 days ago payment to paypal, but my account has not been enabled. I had, sadly, open a claim on paypal. i need help please !! where are the admins?

#3 Smart Maher

Smart Maher

Rookie

• Gold Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 03:52 AM

Thanks FreeCovers, after 1 minute of the payment through paypal my account automatic upgraded to a golden membership :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:  now i can download high resolution covers with the account, thanks all :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: