• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 publicmedia

publicmedia

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:18 PM

This may not be the correct sub-forum, but there is no help forum. I want to close my FreeCovers account. Does anyone know how I can do this, or can a moderator do this for me? Thanks in advance.

#2 Murphy041270

Murphy041270

Super MOD

• Elite Member
  • 7,531 posts
  • Interests:Football and Reading books
  • Covers:34

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:58 PM

This may not be the correct sub-forum, but there is no help forum. I want to close my FreeCovers account. Does anyone know how I can do this, or can a moderator do this for me? Thanks in advance.

Only admins can do this, Which you have to wait for them to come online

#3 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts
  • Location:That little place in my head the Dr. told me to stay away from...
  • Covers:1602

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

Actually you need not do anything but quit using the site.  Since you are not a gold member there is nothing to do. You can go in and change your user name if you would like but other than that your account will just remain dormant and you can just quit coming to freecovers.net.  You have never been a contributing member so there is nothing to cancel. Have a nice day..

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 DoubleTap

DoubleTap

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 87 posts
  • Covers:428

• Rank (last 60 days):
    77th in DVD Movie

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

Lmao..... yup!

#5 publicmedia

publicmedia

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

Only admins can do this, Which you have to wait for them to come online

Actually you need not do anything but quit using the site.  Since you are not a gold member there is nothing to do. You can go in and change your user name if you would like but other than that your account will just remain dormant and you can just quit coming to freecovers.net.  You have never been a contributing member so there is nothing to cancel. Have a nice day..

Thanks guys for the information. However I would prefer to have my account manually deleted by an Admin. Should I ping and Admin, and if so who? Or do I just wait for them to read and reply to this request?

Whilst I can see that I can change my email address and password, I don't see any option to change my user name in the control panel, am I missing something?

Lmao..... yup!

I'm glad my banal query makes you lmao, :mellow:

#6 KleinerP

KleinerP

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:10 PM

I want to delete my account, have not been on here in 9 years or more and see no need to stay on here. I cannot find a delete account option anywhere. Is there an option to do so?

#7 Hacker Jack

Hacker Jack

Hired Assassin

• 532 posts
  • Location:That little place in my head the Dr. told me to stay away from...
  • Covers:1602

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

I couldn't figure out why you were so worried about closing this account saying you have not used it in 9 years when you just joined on12-August 15 until I began doing some research on you.  Seems you have a history of spamming out of the Netherlands and that you have a problem dealing with bitcoins.  I see you are being investigated for some computer related activity, which I won't mention here, by authorities in Rozendaal .  So I am going to do you a favor and freeze your account if you give me the OK to do so.  I don't have the access to delete your account in it's entirety but I can block it and freeze it.  Please post back and I will do this for you.  FYI...  By doing so it will delete anything you have done on Freecovers including this post and you will be unable to post or use any Freecover functions. I can then leave a message for the Administrator so he can delete/ban your account when he gets back . This is the best I or any other MOD can do for you at this time

Posted ImagePosted Image