• 1,783 posts
  • Interests:Downloading & Uploading & making covers
  • Covers:6676

• Rank (last 60 days):
    31st in Music CD
    5th in Playstation 2
    12th in Playstation 3

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:49 AM

What would yous like to be added to the site?........Or what would yous like to be inproved.........Give us any ideas that yous have and they will get looked into and to see if the would inprove the site...........Any ideas are welcome.......Come on hit us with them....................

#2 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts
  • Covers:0

Posted 15 December 2006 - 07:49 AM

better games in the arcade.

#3 ouchyfoot

ouchyfoot

Blue Meanie

• Elite Member
  • 3,926 posts
  • Covers:390

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:05 AM

An art gallery... where members can show their non cover related talents.

#4 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:41 AM

oh another suggestions, problems/errors, report bad covers etc. i've come accross the odd cover that's labeled wrong or not labled right, can't remember the ones now, but would be good.

#5 michelleglen

michelleglen

Advanced Member

• 66 posts
  • Covers:2

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

Erm...
Why did the bakers hands smell? Because he kneaded a poo...

#6 Max

Max

The Go-To Guy

• Admin
  • 1,394 posts
  • Covers:35049

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:19 PM

Good idea Riia! We'll try and get that done before christmas. It would be alot of work for the admins / mods when the reports come biggrin.gif but it would make the site better!

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

#7 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

i'd hate to suggest this...would also be nice if TV Shows were separate to Moves...and too with Albums and Singles....compilations...you know. Would make searching quicker...if it were to be done...it would be a big job since there all mixed up...probably best leaving it now.

#8 Dopehead

Dopehead

Rookie

• 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:34 PM

How about a TV Prog forum ( I tend to downloaded a lot of them some good stuff from the USA at the mow)

afro.gif

#9 darren12321

darren12321

Advanced Member

• 419 posts
  • Covers:191

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:35 PM

on the covers bit make a letter called T1 and T2 and divide the T letter covers in it 2 cuz there is so many it takes so long to find what your lookin for
now u will just say to me search it but somtimes to dont come up like if i search zed multi boxsets it comes up with only one of them so could u plz try and make it happen TY (thankyou)

#10 ouchyfoot

ouchyfoot

Blue Meanie

• Elite Member
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:24 PM

Try using... LIKE...all in caps, in front of your search title.

#11 Max

Max

The Go-To Guy

• Admin
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:56 AM

Dopehead,
excellent idea. I'll do that soon. We just need to spice up that area. Encourage some extra posting. Games / movies / music forums. Good idea. will do soon!

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

#12 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE(Riia @ Dec 16 2006, 09:41 AM)
oh another suggestions, problems/errors, report bad covers etc. i've come accross the odd cover that's labeled wrong or not labled right, can't remember the ones now, but would be good.

Riia:
You mean such as the one you sent in the first time by Leann Rimes, the one you caused all the problems over. You know the one that got deleted, because you did not pay attention to what you were uploading. Is that what you are talking about ? Problems such as that ?

...i didn't know why the cover was deleted...the leann rimes one...but it was accepted the second time...i didn't throw a fuss over it...well didn't intend too...i just asked why it was rejected...as they say you'll be notified why it not accepted...they don't let you know...well i haven't been yet anyway...i don't mean by that...i mean...you come accross covers and some are still not titled correctly...like R4...R2...special editions....for instance..here's one here...Final Destination 1 And 2 Box Set link here http://www.freecover...-Set-Front.html
It should have been titled "Final Destination 1 And 2 R4...the box set isn't really necessary because its in a standard single disc case...those sort of things...and double ups...as i find some people upload the same covers that's already there...without using "REPLACEMENT" in the title so admin know that it's better than the one they have etc....that type of stuff...sorry to sound like a soap opera...but hard to word it.

#13 Max

Max

The Go-To Guy

• Admin
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:38 AM

Back to the topic.

#14 ouchyfoot

ouchyfoot

Blue Meanie

• Elite Member
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:17 AM

I think an art gallery would be geat. Not covers...members art.
Sorry, I didn't realise I already brought up this subject...never mind.

#15 hibee

hibee

The true hibee on freecovers

• Elite Member
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:Downloading & Uploading & making covers
  • Covers:6676

• Rank (last 60 days):
    31st in Music CD
    5th in Playstation 2
    12th in Playstation 3

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:15 AM

How about a radio station or some kind of music playing in the back ground while we are looking threw the site and covers................And we could vote each week for what gets played for that week................

#16 Riia

Riia

Advanced Member

• Elite Member
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:30 AM

new theme, colour, layout?????? This current one is a little boaring.....CDCover.CC have improved quite nicely after 6 years...i know this site hasn't been going all that long....

Also: Would having a Upload limit for pending uploads at one time help with approving covers??? I have a few covers waiting but has been 4/5 days...just a though...

would it be better to have custom covers separate from retail covers? just another thought....

#17 danr6

danr6

Advanced Member

• Gold Member
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Covers:40

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:05 PM

i always have problems finding v.a covers (compilation album covers) if there was an easier way to go though them would be better as i have loads of v.a albums without covers

#18 Freddie_Fuck

Freddie_Fuck

Rookie

• 13 posts
  • Covers:207

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

What you could add is a coversearcher per username, so lets say you click on a cover and it says the following,

uploader: Freddie_Fuck

Then why not add another link that says, show all covers from Freddie_Fuck. This would be very nice cuz lets say for example you are an avid fan of golden oldies or hammer movies and you notice one guy called Zeron has uploaded a nice hammer moviecover then by adding this new link you could check out if he has uploaded any other hammer covers. The search would then spit out all covers uploaded by that user in a similar way you browse through the alphabetical covers.

#19 Max

Max

The Go-To Guy

• Admin
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:32 PM

Added to the todo list Freddie_Fuck.

#20 Freddie_Fuck

Freddie_Fuck

Rookie

• 13 posts
  • Covers:207

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE(Max @ Jan 15 2007, 09:32 PM)
Added to the todo list Freddie_Fuck.

View Post

Thnx would be cool thumbup.gif