5 replies to this topic

#1 sandbagbaggerman

sandbagbaggerman

hacndog

• 8 posts
  • Interests:golf
  • Covers:0

Posted 14 August 2018 - 01:50 AM

I'm looking for an insert for my Dead Pool 2 dvd i have. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#2 testikle

testikle

Advanced Member

• 460 posts
  • Covers:2173

• Rank (last 60 days):
    15th in Anime DVD
    82nd in Blu-Ray Movie
    7th in DVD Movie
    69th in Music DVD

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:26 AM

Just Upped It.

#3 sandbagbaggerman

sandbagbaggerman

hacndog

• 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 09:11 PM

since im new to this how i can see a copy so i can print it out

#4 harleymcfarley

harleymcfarley

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • 152 posts
  • Covers:60890

• Rank (last 60 days):
    4th in Music CD
    10th in Music DVD
    8th in Other

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:26 AM

Type in the search box " Deadpool 2 (2018) R1 CUSTOM ".  When the title appears, click on the titles name and an image will appear underneath it.  Click on that image and it will bring you to the page that you can download it from.  You can again click on the image and it will enlarge it to give you a better view.  If you have a Gold membership, click on "Download Uncompressed Cover" to the right of the image, if you aren't a Gold member click on "download cover" located beneath the image.  

#5 sandbagbaggerman

sandbagbaggerman

hacndog

• 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:30 AM

Type in the search box " Deadpool 2 (2018) R1 CUSTOM ".  When the title appears, click on the titles name and an image will appear underneath it.  Click on that image and it will bring you to the page that you can download it from.  You can again click on the image and it will enlarge it to give you a better view.  If you have a Gold membership, click on "Download Uncompressed Cover" to the right of the image, if you aren't a Gold member click on "download cover" located beneath the image.  

i have tried to follow your directions in hopes of finding the cover i need, but for some reason it doesnt come up, its probably me, since im not very good on a computer. please help

#6 harleymcfarley

harleymcfarley

Elite Member

• Elite Member
  • 152 posts
  • Covers:60890

• Rank (last 60 days):
    4th in Music CD
    10th in Music DVD
    8th in Other

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:31 PM

Type in Deadpool 2 (2018) R1 CUSTOM in the search box at the top of the page, NOT the QuickFind search box, the one below it.  Select DVD movie from the box that's next to the search box that let's you choose what type of cover you are looking for.  Click on Go button.  When the title appears, click on the titles name you are looking for and an image will appear underneath it.  Click on that image and it will bring you to the page that you can download it from.  If you want to, you can again click on the image and it will enlarge it to give you a better view.  If you have a Gold membership, click on "Download Uncompressed Cover" button to the right of the image, if you aren't a Gold member click on "download cover" button located beneath the image. 

You can click on the link below and it will bring you to the image you requested if you still can't find it.

http://www.freecover...137e/front.html

This link is for an alternate cover of the same Region code.

http://www.freecover...5125/front.html